Questions

Is it me or is it my thoughts?What the fuck I have done to deserve this? Everyday we sit here wondering what wrong with us and why do anxiety or depression have to make us feel this way.

Do we care about how much we hurt each other or how many lies have we told to keep the truth away?

Is it me the one who thinks it time to give up or is that just my mental thoughts ?

The voices keep whispering so many million words and questions; it like getting investigated for a crime you did not do or soon will do.

Why do we stray further and further away from people who actually care but keep the ones who don't close by makes you ask the question. "Are we just meant to be with the toxic?"

Million thoughts...million things to say but my mind is exploding to the fact I am getting to the point of building a wall again and hiding ...just hiding from the pain, the lies, the betrayal and most likely the reality.

Do anyone can relate to this or is it my inner thoughts that makes me want to scream and tell everyone simply fuck off and hide in a depth of my most deepest thoughts.

Please don't judge is just me ranting about my inner thoughts ..please like and will update soon .. remember this is like a journal for me 😌😌😌😌😌