Hello there

Entrapta: interesting it seems we have all been been put in the strange group chat.

Pidge: um- who are you???

Entrapta: my name is entrapta what's yours?!

Tech: I'm not very fond of giving my name out to strange numbers.

Reid: I'm sorry could you guys take me out of this group chat please? I'm at work.

Pidge: trust me buddy if I could take someone out of here it would be me how did we even get in here???

Varian: not sure but hi! My name is Varian!

Reid: that's nice but I really need to get back to work.

Tech: I need to get back to my mission too.

Pidge: mission? Same. Are you in the rebellion???

Tech: not exactly we are just trying to protect the kid for now

Reid: wait rebellion? Are you guys plotting against the government or something?

Pidge: no we're trying take down the empire.

Golden Guard: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE DOWN THE EMPEROR?! DONT EVEN TRY IT REBELS I AND THE OTHER COVENS WILL STOP YOU!

Tech: covens?

Pidge: YOUR WORKING WITH ZARKON?!!

Golden Guard: Zarkon? Who is that? My emperor is Belos.

Tech: who's belos? The emperor where I am from is Palpatine.

Ahsoka: wait- I thought palpatine was the Chancellor?

Varian: I think I missed a couple chapters. What rulers are you guys talking about?

Entrapta: interesting the ruler where I'm from is Hordak.

Pidge: well what planet are you from to get away from Zarkon?

Reid: WAIT WHAT? those names of emperors don't ring a bell to me where are you all at?

Entrapta: fright zone

Varian: Corona

Ahsoka: Coruscant

Tech: space shuttle 

Pidge: in my lion

Golden Guard: I'm afraid that's classified.

Reid: ok it's been nice to be here but I'm seriously done playing your games could you please take me out of this role playing game?

Pidge: well I can't, I've got no idea how I got in this chat.

Tech: I can't seem to get out of here it's like we've been put in a virtual cage.

Pidge: maybe I can override and unlock the door.

Tech: don't bother I've tried that already.

Entrapta: you guys know how electronics work :D my new friends are amazing!!!

Golden Guard: I am most certainly not your friend just let me out of this chat of you rebels.

Varian: don't worry entrapta I'll be your friend :)

Reid: I agree with the Emperor loyalist. I don't even know who you guys are for all I know you could be using me to get information about cases because that all that anyone does.

Entrapta: ...people use you too? I was used by the people who I thought were my friend but hordak has told me that they just left me to die.

Varian: I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose!

Entrapta: I made a promise to myself that I would not give up on them and that they would come back for me but I gave up on that

Varian: I know all about broken promises. My friend promised me she would help me save my dad but she hasn't kept her end of the deal...

Pidge: I'm sure you'll save your dad. I haven't given up hope on finding mine so you shouldn't give up on saving yours!

Fitz: so... why were we all put in here? Because we have similar issues?

Ahsoka: when did you get in here!

Fitz: I've been here the whole time I've just never answered.

Golden Guard: it still would not make sense why I am here I don't share any of your problems.

Tech: it could be that you are being used by your emperor and that he will abandon you after you are no longer needed 🤷‍♂️ 

Golden Guard: IM NOT BEING USED! I AM APPRECIATED WHERE I WORK AND THE TITAN HAS VERY BIG PLANS FOR ME!

Ahsoka: keep telling yourself that

Tech: and it could be that you are being used by the republic as you are a Jedi are you not?

Ahsoka: I'm a Jedi but I am not being used by the republic I am in this war willingly.

Reid: wait... Jedi like from Star Wars?

Ahsoka: I'm not sure what that is.

Reid: it all makes sense now...ARE YOU GUYS FROM DIFFERENT REALITIES?!

Pidge: most likely I've been to a different reality before it was strange.

Reid: you've been to a different reality before?!? WHAT THE FU-

The end for this chapter 

Did the characters seem a bit out of character to you? Well the reason for this is that I haven't watched half of these shows since forever :D