Author's Note

!!!!!!!! I DO NOT OWN THE COVER ART I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE!!!!!!!!

Helloooo Everyonee,  my name is Delicia and this is my first book ever! 

I currently don't have an uploading routine but I do have the story planned out, so I know what I want to happen i'm just working out the details. I'm thinking of a chapter every /every other Thursday but idk yet.

Sorry in advance for any misspelling or grammar mistakes, I am constantly editing and revising so just leave a note and i'll fix them. 

Feel free to leave any feedback, notes, constructive criticism , literally ANYTHING I love it all.

I'm writing this story for fun and all of it is completely fictional. My inspiration are shows like "The Gifted", 'Runaways', 'Darkest Minds', ect.

I own all of the characters in this book and the plot is entirely my own please don't use any of the material without direct permission from me. 

If you enjoy this story feel free to leave votes, comments, anything you like. I am extremely  grateful for each and every one of you who decides to give this story a chance and I'll do my best to make sure its worth your time.

Without any further a due I present ....

The Fall of Dralia  

Please enjoy <3