𝟎.𝟎𝟓 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

...

✧.* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 .ೃ࿐

↳ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀsᴛᴇᴘ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀʏ ❞

...

The occupants gave the screen their vivid attention, as it rolled.

The screen rolled, It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with identical-looking brown bricked houses.

"Minnie," James cheered, scaring Lily who was seated beside him.

"Refrain yourself from calling me that Mr. Potter," The concerned Professor told him, her face betraying a slight twitch.

"You know you love it, Professor Minnie," Sirius retorted with a cheeky smile. McGonagall shook her head.

The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows.

"We need that," Fabian Prewett told his twin and the Marauders, who nodded in response. "No!" Minerva McGonagall shouted, not looking forward to the scenario which might occur if the six Gryffindors had the deluminator.

Dumbledore chuckled, while a few looked amused and the rest concerned about the same scenario playing in their minds.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.