Serene Desires

Serene desires.

It was a Sunday morning ,Sun was high enough making it steaming hot. It was forecasted it might rain today ,making everyone glee with hope.
Beaches of Goa were filled with a number of people from the world.
A young guy, now the CEO of Shekhawat Corps. was walking near the sea shore when he found a pour soul drowning in , shouting her heart out for some one to save her . Nothing seemed to bother him when he saw her scream, he swam his way towards her,embracing her in his arms he got her out of the merciless water.
She was clad in a formal shirt and a pencil skirt,the clothes, she was in didn't fit the place , she was at.
There was a loud thunder and it started to pour, Goa has a pleasant weather, but who doesn't likes rain on the beach. It started pouring heavily drenching their already wet clothes.
He made her stand on her own,she was still in the trauma of getting drowned and leaned over him. People had already left the beach, as it's completely not safe to be there, making it all together isolated.
They were almost under a shed when her foot slipped. He tried to support but instead landed by her side,sand allover them .
It happened all of a sudden and silence engulfed them despite of the water crashing on the sand.

"Thank you" she almost fumbled.

"Umm it's ok, if you don't mind you can clean the mess in my house , I reside nearby " he replied.

"No I will be okay , still thank you"

"It's sure not a problem with me , if that is what is stopping you"

"Umm okay" she said hesitantly.

They walked up to his place, his house was rather huge and had everything one could ask for.

"We can clean the mess out there" he pointed towards the shower by the pool side .

"I hope you don't mind"

She wouldn't​ have agreed had it been someone else but there was something about this guy which made her trust him.
They stood under the shower together till the sand left them, their clothes were sticking to their bodies .She had no make up on her face , yet she did affect him in million ways. A serene desire took over them and they shared a very intimate kiss that very movement.
Something pierced her on the inside, what she did seconds ago was wrong ,she pushed him away .

"This is wrong ,we don't even know each other" she almost shouted.

"Hey! Listen I didn't mean to hurt you ,it just happened"

She didn't reply instead she checked out her pockets to find her cell phone which was no more than a dead toy now.

"I got to go to the police station right now" she got up immediately.

"I didn't do anything as such" he complained.

"No not you I got to give these proofs to prove my dad innocent"

She pulled out a pendrive from her pocket, it was covered in sheets of plastic. she didn't know why she opened her heart to a stranger for the first time.

"You can't go to the police station as such" he said pointing towards her drenched clothes.

"I can't go back home , they will try to kill me again, they already tried to drown me out there" she confessed.

"Come with me I have my sister's clothes in there, they might help" he tried to solve her problems ,he somewhere found them his own.

She instantly changed and was about to leave .
"Wait, I don't even know your name" he asked innocently.
"Sanyukta aggarwal" she smiled and again turned to leave ,when he held her by her wrist.

"I'M coming with u"

"No! Its too dangerous "she exclaimed.

" I'm ready to take the danger then" he smiled...

*******

Her dad was released after they showed the proofs to the policeman.The culprit was yet to put behind the bars. She hugged her dad , finally feeling secure.
Randhir wanted to make her feel the same in his arms too, it was something he had never felt before.

"Who's he? " her dad asked.

"Hello Sir I'm Randhir Singh Shekhawat" he answered on his own

"Your friend?" her dad questioned her .

"Her boyfriend to be precise" he corrected her​ dad, to which her eyes turned wide with shock and She blushed hard....

#Simmy