Infinite💔|Tommyinnit

Is this a bad idea? Probably. Am I still going to do it? Yes

TW's: abuse, manipulation, death, suicide, murder, gore,

Infinity. It's a big number. And a true to it's word number. Dream swore that Tommy would live forever. That Tommy would have infinite lives. And Dream was true to his word.

Dream recruited Wilbur to help him, 'cause Dream could not revive himself. So every time Dream died, Wilbur would bring Dream back. And every time Wilbur died, Dream brought him back. Of course it was emence amounts of pain each time, but they got over it.

Now Tommy lives in the prison. He had not seen the outside world in what feels like decades. He's pretty sure every one of his friends have died as he hears nothing about them anymore.

After Dream got out of prison he tortured Tommy silently. Tommy tried to tell people, but everyone said he was crazy. And they finally decided Tommy was unstable and put him in prison. After a while Tommy no longer heard from his friends and now all he saw was Dream and Wilbur.

Tommy knew Sam wouldn't let either of then near him, so that must mean something happened to Sam. Tommy hates to think about what could of happened.

Tommy took up writing. Dream had left his books in the prison, so Tommy started to write down his adventures. He wrote about Tubbo and Ranboo. He wrote about L'manberg. About when he was a boy. He wrote about his children that he took in.

His children. His first son, Henry, -a cow hybrid- died a while back. At least, that's what he thought for a while. Apparently Dream had him this whole time.
And his Daughter, Clementine -a moth hybrid-. He had found her in the Nether during his Exile. He hid her from Dream by giving her to Quackity. She was a rare hybrid, so he had to keep her hidden.
And his second son, Shroud. -He was a spider hybrid- Shroud had come up to Tommy willingly, and Tommy took him in.

Tommy loved all of his children. After he was deemed crazy and sent to prison, Tubbo and Ranboo took in Shroud and Henry. Tommy wished for Purpled to take in Clementine. No one knows why, but Tommy claims she's safer there. Purpled happily agreed.

Tommy now lies in his own misery, rotting away slowly. But he knows that as soon as overwhelming sleep takes over him at some point, he'll be brought back.

Tommy had been revived over one hundred times at this point. He expected Dream to come in and torture him again, but that's not what happens today.

The lava fell down and Tommy looked over to see Dream crossing over the moving bridge whilst Wilbur waited for him to come back. That was normal, but something seemed different today.

"Tommy! I missed you. You know, I haven't visited in a while have I?" Dream stepped into the obsidian box where Tommy stood.

Tommy backed up against the wall. He hissed in pain as his scarred back side made contact with the boiling obsidian.

Dream lifted his hand to take off his mask, displaying his forced frown of sadness, "Why are you backing away from me? I just wanted to talk to my best friend!"

"You're not my friend." Tommy hissed.

Even though Tommy knew he had lost, he never let his fire burn out. He was still the same tempered Tommy, but Dream had diminished the flame a bit.

"But I am! Remember exile? And when you stayed here in the prison with me! We were the best of friends. And you know what friends do? They celebrate each others birthdays. Do you know what today is Tommy?" Dream smiled sickenly sweetly.

Tommy hugged his arms around his body. He had thinned out from lack of nutrition, but he still had enough food so he didn't die.

Tommy shook his head to Dream's question.