📱📱📱

[Since there isn't really any characters that specifically differentiate the Mayans, guess I'm making an OC for the leader of one of the tribe things lol. You'll see it when you keep reading lol.]

Octavius sighed as he took another sip from his wine glass, feeling rather distressed. Earlier, he just had another conversation about his parents about getting a lover. He wasn't one who was really too focused on the idea of having one, especially of the opposite sex. And though his parents accepted him coming out, he himself still has never found one that interested him. One that sparked him even.

We could say that Octavius was that kind of person who was rather hard to please. There were many things he was disinterested in... But out of complete boredom, and because he's running out of new things to try, he ended up being interested in learning more about history - most specifically Roman history. 

Today he was bored with sitting around his apartment building with only books and the magic of the very broad Internet to accompany him with his journey of historical learning, so he decided to stretch his legs and get out for a change - in which he decided to head to the National History Museum.

Currently, there's yet again another tour going on. And the tour was filled with children on a field trip. Other visitors were encouraged to join in, so Octavius did. "This is stupid," He muttered under his breath, feeling abashed by the fact that he's the only adult here who decided to join the tour. It's not like he dislikes children, it's just w e i r d. But what's even weirder though is his growing crush on the tour guide.

Someone who seems to be around the same age as him, a little bit shorter, has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, and gorgeous bluebell eyes. Hot damn...

Octavius stood in the back of the line of the variety of school children, stupefied. His cheeks felt hot as he subconciously kept staring at this here tour guide. He introduced himself as Jedediah Smith. "What a bloody ass beautiful name," Octavius thought to himself.

Octavius could already write a whole essay about why he's already fallen in love with this man. And every action he does just melts his heart even more. Who couldn't just adore Jedediah's cute little smile? So enthusiastic about his job. He almost makes it seem like the museum is Disneyland. He makes everything sound so magical and exciting, and even the other children who could already fall asleep at where they're standing were dumbfounded at the stories Jedediah tells and is so eager to learn more.

What makes it more fun is that Jedediah doesn't exclude Octavius out of his whimsical and juvenile way of explaining about the exhibits. He treats Octavius as how he'd treat the kids - everyone is equal - which just made this whole experience all the more enjoyable.

Albeit throughout the tour, Octavius can even barely focus on what Jedediah was talking about. He was more focus on the blonde himself. There are times where Jedediah caught him staring. Sometimes to tease him, he asks him questions about what he has explained, which startles Octavius out of his thoughts and end up embarrassing himself. It made the children laugh, and so did Jedediah. Truth be told, it made Octavius' heart flutter. Sure he was abashed, but just hearing Jedediah's sweet laughter made the embarrassing experience more bearable.

And at the end of the tour, they all parted ways. The children lined up outside the museum to be organized by their teacher, and Jedediah went to the front desk, seeming to be organizing some folders and other paperwork. Octavius stared at him from afar for a while. As creepy as it is, Octavius wasn't even aware that he's staring at that long. But shortly after, he managed to snap himself out of his thoughts. He thought to maybe approach Jedediah. Hint in the small talk of praising the blonde for his skills of wanting to get him know better.