Greatest job in the world (not)

*beep beep beep beep* "Ughhh" You moaned not wanting to get up. "___!! Time to get up and go to your new job!" Your mom yelled. 'oh yeah, I forgot I got a new job at Freddy's pizziaria, how could I forget' You said to yourself. You go to your bathroom and get ready, putting on your uniform. After you ate your breakfast, you hopped in your car and drove to your job.

Once you arrive, you go inside hearing an annoying song, by the animatronics. You look around trying to get use to your surroundings, and that horrible smell. Some kids were running around and one accidentally hit you causing you to fall to the ground (stupid kid) but you didn't fall, you felt warm hands around your waist you look up to see a kind of cute guy. "You okay?" He asked. "Y-Yeah, thanks." You cursed yourself from your stuttering.

"I know, these kids can get annoying sometimes, hey wait your wearing the same uniform as me, oh I get it, your the new security guard, my names Mike." He held out his hand and shook your hand. "Nice to meet you, my names ___" " ___, that's an amazing name. I'll be your partner for the night shift. I'm sure we'll be great friends!" He said with a bright smile. (Your in the friend zone, sry had to) "Want me to show you around?" "Of course" You said excited.

After he showed you around, you and him sat at a table and ate pizza. "Our shift starts at 12, and just warning you the animatronics can get a bit quirky, if you know what I mean." You tilted your head to the side. "Don't worry, the phone guy will explain when it's time to go." He said not a bit a worry in his voice. It's 11:59, lets do this. (game face!)

(I hope you guys liked the first chapter, I know it's short and I'm sry but I will update soon, but remember to like, add this to your library, and comment! Peace my proxies!)