Jiang Cheng

The lan couples helped the Jiang couples to go back to their room to rest leaving lan qiren and wen Rouhan alone.
"A-ren.-"
"You don't have to... I am fine on my own." Lan qiren said cutting wen Rouhan off and leaving for his room.

"Don't feel sad he will get around" Wen Rouhan heard the sound of a sad smiling veronica.
"Mmhm... I hope he does..." Wen Rouhan said and left for his room.

"Love is like a game... You win or you lose...
But the choice is always ours.. never let it go cuz it can be the most beautiful thing ever happened if ur choice was right".
A guy in black short hair came behind veronica and wrapped his arms around her waist "ik what u mean... Let's go" veronica said happily as the said person left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

with the Jiang siblings

Wwx just woke up to find his shijie and his little brother holding his hand and sleeping beside him.
Wwx smiled to himself remembering all those sweet moments and memories that the three of them shared.

A small tear rolled down his eyes as he remembered how his shijie died because of me...

A small warm hand wiped away the tear and said "a-xian.. your not the reason for my death and I never blamed you... A-xian oh my precious Xian Xian " Jiang yanli pulled him into an embrace and hugged him tightly.

"Jie Jie is right." came the voice of an angry lotus who was smiling looking over the two siblings, Jiang yanli pulled him into a hug and the three of them stayed like that until a knock on the door was heard.

"come in"

"good morning Wǒ de qīzi" jin zixuan called out smiling toward Jiang yanli 

"good morning Wǒ de lǎogōng~" Jiang yanli giggled at the name and jin zixuan blushed.

jc,wwx, lx chuckled lightly at the interaction.
But soon jc and Wwx changed their faces into scoffs at the said jin.

lan Wanji walked toward wwx scooped him up like a bride and took him away from the group of people who were giggling to themselves watching the jealous lan Wanji taking away a red-faced wwx.

~with wangxian~

"Ahh, lan Zhan lan Zhan" Wwx squeaked out as lwj closed the door locking it and putting Wwx on the bed.
"Wei Ying does not deserve to feel pain," lan Wanji said and sat on the bed beside his said husband's and hugged him tightly.
Wwx got caught off guard by lwj sudden change but immediately hugged his husband back melting into the warmth and love.
They stayed like this for who knows how long until a knock broke them out of their dream world.

"Young master Wei, Hangaunjun" came the voice of a man who the two did not recognize.
"Ahh pls open the door we are going to start reacting soon, Ronnie has been waiting for you guys to join, and don't be afraid I am not a foe you will have my introduction later" came the voice of the said man as wangxian stood up from where they were and proceed to follow the young man with brown short hair having dressed in a green and brown t-shirt with cream-colored jeans and having long earing in one ear.

(Those who guessed that it's the new oc u were correct! Thus one is one of my main and fav of hehe guess whom he is partnered with~)

*In the reacting room*

Unexpectedly there was pin-drop silence in the room no one was fighting or arguing nor someone was having a scary aura around them.

The young generation was also calm alongside their parents.
But there could be a tension that could be sensed around the elder.