VISHWAAS

The scene begins with purvi slapping vikas for trying to put his hands malevolently on her chest in the name of wiping off the spilled desert.

Pratap family was sitting in the living room having tea with Sakshi's friend when they heard the whipping sound from behind. Sakshi and Vir were stunned at this sudden action of Purvi. They immediately rushed towards where she was standing. Prakshi and Anjali smirked seeing each other, as if what happened was thier intention. Vir bore a frown on his face for he knew that his Bawari will never take this step if Vikas hadn't done something derogatory. His ears turned red as his blood boiled on the thought of what ridiculing act the stranger might have done. Aarti (Vikas wife) worriedly stood beside him trying to figure out what caused this reaction.

Aarti :- Purvi.. (her voice full of anger) ye kya badtameezi hai? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere pati par haath uthaane ki?

Purvi :- humne bas aapke pati ki bad-sulooki ka jawaab diya hai unhe. (she said confidently)

Vir :- bawari... (concerned) bata key kiya is ladke ne thare saath? (he said looking pointedly at vikas. He was ready to kill him if he had done anything unacceptable to purvi)

Purvi :- Mukhi ji... (she turned towards him and continued with constant confidence) is aadmi ne jaan bujh kar hume giraya aur fir hume bachane ke bahane humari kamar par haath rakha (she looked at vikas repulsively). Aur to aur jab kheer humare kapdo par gir gyi (she looked down to where kheer was spilled on her chest) to is besharam ne humare..... (she shut her eyes, pain visible on her face for being disregarded this way)

Indeed, Purvi didn't have to complete the sentence. Vir understood everything by looking at her expressions. His eyes became red with angst, he curled his figures into a fist, tight enough to break his jaws right ar the 1st shot. Vir turned towards Vikas and a sharp smack landed on his face with all of Vir's strength. Vikas felt a hard hand hitting his face. His cheecks instantly turned red, and slowly tinted into blue. Vir didn't stop at one. He had vowed to beat the shit out this b*stard for laying his dirty hands on his love, his bawari. At the moment, he feared nothing, even if it resulted  on throwing his man on his death bed.

He dragged Vikas from his collar and tweaked his hand sharply, inducing severe pain. He shouted in pain to which Vir responded "teri himmat kaise hui meri dharam patni par apni ghatiya nazar daalne ki? Yo haath se hi chu raha tha naa tu isne.. ib tu dekh mai kaise iss haath ko toddta hu.." He tweaked his hand
with more power.

Vikas :- "Mukhi ji.... aahhhhh... (he groaned in pain) Mukhi ji.. mujhe kuch kehne ka mauka to dijiye... Ye ladki jhooth.. (vir convulsed his hand more on hearing this) aaahhhh"

Vir :- zabaan sambhal ke baat kar🤬...(he roared) jis ladki pe ungali utha raha hai tu uspe khud se bhi zyaada vishwaas karta hu mai.....!! (he declared)

Purvi's eyes welled up. His words soothed all her wounds. Her man is trusting her completely, wholly. She was grateful to kanha ji for letting her experience this divine feeling of being loved endlessly, trusted unconditionally. She didn't stop him either. she wanted that scoundr*al to pay for his misdeedals. She embraced this sight - her mukhi ji fighting for her respect and dignity.

Meanwhile Aarti interrupted - Mukhi ji aap is Molkki ke liye mere pati ko itni bedardi se kaise maar sakte hai?

Vir's anger knew no limits When the word "MOLKKI" entered his ears. He pushed Vikas away with so much force that he fell at ground hurting his head. He gnashed in anger and towards Aarti. Sakshi understood by his expressions that he will explode at her beloved friend. To defend her, she stepped forward and held Vir's arm trying to calm him down "Mukhi ji... aap shaant ho jaaiye. Itna gussa kyu kar rahe hai aap? Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai na ki purvi kuch aur hi samjh baithi.." Vir glared at Sakshi. She dare not speak a word further and immediately left his arm and took a step back.