Chapter 1: The New Guy

Lesley

It was the first day of school, I woke up and did my daily routine. I woke up Harley and saw that Odette and Lancelot had left. I don't blame them, since they have to deal with me and Harley. I saw that they made breakfast for us, I read the letter and put it in my pocket. I saw Harley come down the stairs half asleep. He did have a huge magic show last night so I'm guessing he didn't get enough sleep.

Lesley: morning.

Harley: morning..

Lesley: breakfast?

Harley: no.

Lesley: aww c'mon Harley, I know you're hungry.

Harley: maybe not right now.

I chuckled and ate, Harley sat down and ate. I looked at the time and it was still early. My parents are Odette and Lancelot. They had adopted me after the Vance Family had died. Still, it's not the same. But I guess it's better than having nothing. I looked outside only to see the sun come out. Harley was already done and went to put it in the sink. What a responsible boy.

Lesley: excited for school?

Harley: I guess.

Lesley: aww is something bothering you? Is it that you can't see your girlfriend again?

Hark: she is not my girlfriend! And no it's none of that!

Lesley: hmmm I think-

Harley put his finger on my mouth the shut me up. He glared at me and wiped his finger on his purple coat.

Harley: not another word.

I kept silent and we both headed outside and I locked the door. I opened the gate and we both left. On our way I saw miya leaving with her brother.

Lesley: Miya!

Miya: Lesley!

Harley: sissy stuff.

Miya: aw c'mon Harley, don't you do that when you see your friend's?

Harley: no I don't! I act very mature and responsible to them.

Lesley: surrrrree.

Harley: shut up!

Miya: hurry up Estes! You're taking half of the universe!

Estes: ugh I'm coming, gotta look handsome for my beautiful ladies.

Miya: if you even have any.

I giggled and we continued walking we had arrived at the school (yay..) I walked inside and saw my other friends! I hugged Harley and ran with Miya to WanWan and Guinevere. Harley left to go see his friends.

Guinevere: Lesley, Miya! What a surprise!

WanWan: hey guys guess what!