prologue

"Hey, (n/n). Do you still remember me?" He smiled so sweetly, as if he hadn't just beaten up one of Toman's guys for blocking his way towards (n/n).

"(n/n)..?" His head suddenly felt like it was being hit by a bunch of metal bats. He gripped his head in pain, silent groans occasionally slipping out.

"That night, when we accidentally ended up in your room back in the orphanage." He started approaching (n/n).

"Did you really forget? I'm hurt, you know." His expression was clearly exaggerated but it unlocked a memory buried deep inside (n/n)'s brain.

"Za... Zana..? Zana-kun?" The white haired male beamed in happiness, his purple orbs filling with euphoria.

"That's right! It's me! Zana-kun! From that night!" A certain blonde duo watched from the corner of their eyes, being too busy with the fight they were having with Izana's men.

Tears filled (n/n)'s eyes, hands shaking as Izana embraced him in a hug. It wasn't one you should do in the middle of a gang fight but, yeah.

Sobs escaped from the smaller male's lips, Izana gently patting his head as he whispered sweet nothings as an attempt to calm him down. It worked though, just like what happened on that night.

"Why..." (n/n)'s fists tightened. "Hm?" Izana's embrace loosened slightly. He tried to look at (n/n)'s face, but failed due to him looking down. "Why didn't you.." Izana felt (n/n)'s fist hit his chest lightly.

"Why didn't you and Kaku-chan come visit me after that night..!" Another hit. "Do you know much I waited, day and night, for a whole fucking year!" 2 more hits. "I was.. so lonely." He finally looked up to Izana, shaky hands tightly gripping his shoulders.

Izana was slightly shocked at (n/n)'s tear-filled orbs, sadness and anger visible even through the tears.

"I... missed you so much."