Pilot

Down the Streets of Nagazora a woman dressed with a black trench coat and pinstripe trousers, a red scarf and a hooded, gray and white flower-print mantle, a Black Fedora and a cane at his left hand.

How long had it been for Lucian Kaslana, since she was jailed?

50,000 years, perhaps?

Who knows? All he knew was that she wanted revenge against her brother and his progeny, and the MOTH.

He recalled the time when Kevin would often flirt with Mei, from time to time and recalled how the girl reacted to his younger brother's advances.

"What innocent time those were." Lucian muttered to himself, as he strutted without a single care in the world down the streets of Nagazora.

"Ah, humanity, what a bunch of pitiful creatures, living their lives to their hearts content, and waiting for their untimely demise." Lucian thought to Himself as he stopped in front of the Chiba Academy.

"The Herrscher is sure taking it's sweet time to awaken... Why not help her wake up?" Lucian muttered to himself, as he released the Honkai Energy in his body, with it becoming bone white, and marks indicating Honkai Corruption appeared around his face and body.

And soon enough pandemonium commenced.

At Schicksal

"Lord Otto an increase of Honkai Energy in Nagazora, ground zero seems to be located at Chiba Academy." Amber informed Otto, who looked at the report his assistant gave him and looked at the stats he's been presented with, and the Honkai Energy over at Nagazora was bigger than the Previous Impact 10 years ago.

"Do we have any Valkyries in the vicinity?" Otto asked Amber.

"Unfortunately, no Lord Otto. The Nearest Valkyrie would Murata Himeko, but she's over at Hong Kong." Amber responded.

"Send in the Major, along with they Hyperion. If we have a case of a Herrscher awakening, I want you take it alive." Otto ordered Amber.

"Anything else Lord Otto?" Amber asked Otto.

"Yes, after the mission I want an investigation to be conducted, as to how this happened Anti-Entropy not being this sloppy." Said Otto.

"Understood lord Otto." Amber responded as she left the sanctum.

"It'd appear that you have made things more complicated haven't you Lucian?" Otto Thought to himself.

Over at Nagazora.

As he walked down the deserted streets of Nagazora Lucian was whistling a tune.

The city had been reduced to not a single person alive, be it man, woman or child, either dead, or turned into a Zombie.

Suddenly he stopped at a curious sight, three girls, two seemed of European descent and the third was clearly Japanese.

One of the girls had snow white hair and blue eyes, another steel grey eyes, and hair set in twin drill, and a large robot behind hers.

The Japanese girl had purple eyes, and Indigo colored hair.

"Well... isn't this the most curious of sights? Three School girls, in a deserted town, I am curious how will you escape?" Lucian asked as she walked up to them.

As Hee approached Kiana aimed her weapons at the woman in front of her.

She didn't know why but the way this man was looking at her, felt off for an odd reason she couldn't really tell, but the way that the golden eyed man was eyeing them felt akin to been looked upon like a toy, and she didn't like this one single bit.

"Who are you?!" The white haired girl asked as she pointed the guns at the man in front of them.

"Kiana, but down your guns." Mei told Kiana as she walked in front of Kiana to prevent her from doing anything foolish.

"I hate to agree with Kiana-idiotka but she's tight to be on guard. According to scans that man is radiating abnormal levels of Honkai Energy." Bronya said as he Holographic screen appeared in front of her.

"An astute observation my Russian friend, however... I am not your enemy." The man told them.

"Then who are you?" Mei asked as she prepared her weapon and ready for the worse, same could be said about Bronya, who's mech appeared behind her, ready for a fight to break out.

"Well.... Who I am is of little concern, however I can give you a hint on how to escape out of the city, here." The man said as she tossed them a pair of keys at the trio, of which Kiana grabbed onto.

"What's this?" Kiana asked the man, who walked close to them.

"That's your ticket out of here." The man said as he stopped close to Kiana and gave her a kiss to the cheek, for some reason.

"And why you meet Siegfried tell him, Lucian said hi." The man said passed them, when all of a sudden a Honkai Beast appeared before them.

"Damn it." Kiana cursed, as she wanted to ask the woman how she knew her old man.

"We'll meet again of Queen of the Void, and You will help me." Lucian muttered to himself as he disappeared in a flash of light.

Somewhere else

"My lady. I believe that you heard the news of Morningstar's awakening?" Said Grey Serpent as he walked at Mobius' side.

"Yes, Grey Serpent, I am aware of Lucian's awakening." Mobius as she let out a sigh.

"Should I order his capture?" Grey Serpent asked Mobius.

"No... He probably has been awakened far longer and has regained his lost strength over the centuries." Mobius told Grey Serpent.

"Then should I  have spies observing his movements?" Grey Serpent.

"Very well, we'll need to know his location at all times, after all Morningstar's awakening has thrown a significant wrench in our plans." Mobius told him.

"Understood." Grey Serpent said.

Elsewhere.

In an island in the Sea of Quanta Kevin Kaslana stood as he looked at the Horizon, when suddenly he noticed the flash of gold from behind.

"Have you come here to gloat Brother?" Kevin asked as he turned to face Lucian who was sitting on top of a rock.

"Funny you should say that, if I wanted to gloat I would have done so, long ago, when Mei finally kicked the bucked." Lucian told him, with a curt tone.

"Then why are you here?" Kevin asked Lucian.

"Tell me Kevin... have you ever felt betrayed? Have you felt like you have done all that is possible but not enough? And have you ever felt the sting of betrayal bore into your heart?" Lucian asked his brother.

"....No." Kevin answered.

"Then, I'll leave you be. But know this once you walk out of this place, that neither you nor your progeny will evade me." Lucian said, as he disappeared from the prison that Kevin was locked into by Su.