First Day

My alarm rung loudly, my phone letting out excruciatingly annoying buzzes to go along with it. I let out a groan and put my alarm on snooze. Today was it... my first day at UA high. What will it be like? Will I make friends? I guess there's only way to find out...

I rolled out of bed with a small smile. I cant believe I made it. The exams were so hard and I was dreading the news back, I was convinced I wasnt going to make it. But here I am, getting ready to go to THE UA highschool. I was excited and nervous all at once, my stomach hurt too. Maybe I should take care of that.

I went back to my room once I finished and sat down infront of my vanity. I grinned as I put my playlist on (meghan trainor obvi) and started on my hair. I put it into two space buns and admired myself for a bit before getting up and putting on my uniform. I grabbed my bag and exited my room, grabbing my headphones in the process.

My nerves became more and more apparent with every step. I peaked in the kitchen and sighed, nobody in sight. Maybe I was a fool to think my mom would get up to see me before I go.

I left without grabbing anything to eat, theyd serve us breakfast anyways.

I stepped into the gates of UA, my eyes wide with astonishment. It was as great as always and so many people. All of my practicing could never prepare me for all of this. I walked around, trying hard to not bump into others but failing at some times. Do I talk to someone? Do I just wait for someone to talk to me? There was so much going on that I didnt even know what to do first.

All of a sudden I saw a girl with curly green hair make her way towards me with a smile. This is it, someone wants to talk to me.

"Hey! Youre a first year too, right?" She asked with a cheerful voice, her hand reaching out to shake mine.

"Oh yeah! Im so glad to see someone new here too, I honestly dont even know what to do or where to go." I said with a small laugh, looking around at all of the bustling students making their way to greet old friends and to make new ones.

"I feel you, this is all so amazing." The girl said as she studied me, her head tilted to the side and then lifting up in excitement. "Oh! I remember you! You were the one that barely passed the exams."

She had said the last sentence so bluntly that it almost made me want to cringe in shame. "Oh...yeah haha. I couldnt believe I actually made it." I replied with a small smile.

"Whats your name?" The girl asked as she leaned on the wall and stretched, turning her focus back to me once she was done.

"Oh its Kira, Irene Kira." I replied, "whats yours?"

"Hamasaki, Hisa Hamasaki to be exact! Nice to meet you Kira."

"Nice to meet you too, Hamasaki."

We both made our way to the entrance as the heroes greeted us all with a small, they even had the famous second year Izuku Midoriya with them! His smile was so bright and kind and it calmed my nerves to see how comfortable he was.

I cant believe Im at UA... and even if I was the weakest to enter, Im still going to try my best. Im going to become stronger and be the best in my class, maybe the best in the school. Im going to become a hero.