ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ 60 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ

* ┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑all my chapters are just lyrics, i was obsessed with No Wind Resistance for the whole summeralso i'm never gonna use tommy's irl name (like tom or the full version cause idek if that's his name) cause i use his roleplay character...

* ┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
all my chapters are just lyrics, i was obsessed with No Wind Resistance for the whole summer
also i'm never gonna use tommy's irl name (like tom or the full version cause idek if that's his name) cause i use his roleplay character
* ┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
"i've found that everything is made of card board, and there's absolutely nothing..."

"TOMATHY, I WANT THOSE PICTURES!"

great, y/n's back to their old shit; was all tommy thought as he grabbed his camera and made sure his black Champion hoodie covered his suit.

and where'd they get that name? tomathy isn't his real name, it's [redacted]....

it was wilbur's doing...

that sly cunt, tommy grumbled as he could barely see through the light haze of rain. he started taking off his hoodie and sweatpants and putting on his mask.

"being a spider hybrid ain't all that great when my vision gets fuckin thwarted by sky piss.." he mumbled as he ... gracefully glided through the air.

took out 4 pigeons in an hour.

a new record.

"i need a new suit." he said as he wiped his 'eyes' for the 4th time.

the little shields on his eyes did little to nothing. he was a huge nerd about the spider-man comics based off of HIM.

except theirs was way cooler than he was...

he would never admit that but he pondered from time to time.

so that's why he had cory make his suit exactly like the movies and comics of him.

except it wasn't as practical.

that's not the point, he cursed himself as he silently swung and glancing over the crowd.

"now that! that is a good place to take pictures!"

he dropped down and landed softly, carefully eyeing a lady, who looked about 25. she was looking up in a tree at a cute kitten.

he was about to say something until he blinked for one moment and a very well looking man who was offering a knee-weakening smile that made the woman nearly faint.

he held the kitten in his hands as he said something to her, but she just nodded wordlessly, entranced momentarily.

except tommy knew this guy.