Whipped cream 🔞

"Finally," Jimin mutters more to himself as he shakes the can of whipped cream, "some good fucking food."

Your stomach feels like there was a flight of butterflies raging, wanting to be released while you gawk at the sight of him in front of you. He was undressed, only in his black boxers, gazing down at you with a predatory look in his eyes.

"Cunt already wet, I see," he giggles while getting into a comfortable position on his stomach. His face was just inches away from your cunt and you held back the urge to just buck your hips against him.

Jimin dwells in your smell. His cock twitches painfully against the confines of his boxers.

"You ready, angel?" he asks with his honey voice. You can see the sheer excitement in his big, doe eyes. You can't say no to him – ever.

"Yes."

Your body instantly freezes when the cold whipped cream hits your sensitive folds. Jimin releases a mixture of a hum and a moan, eyes totally fixated on you and your sweet reactions. He drops the can somewhere and hooks his arms around your thighs.

He pulls your body closer, making you gasp. The anticipation in your body grows bigger each second.

Prodding his tongue out, of course, Jimin decides to tease you. He licks everywhere aside from the place where you needed him the most. He presses his wet tongue against your inner thighs, leaving a trail of saliva. His ears perk up when he hears you mewl, making him smile.

"Where do you want my tongue?" he asks quietly, almost barely audible.

"What?" you groan, "On my fucking pussy, obviously." You kick your legs, letting him know your frustration.

But Jimin wants you to work for it.

"Beg." He demands, kissing your inner thighs.

"Beg for it. Look at me and fucking beg for it."
As if a switch has been turned on, a trail of desperate 'please' leaves your mouth. Your hips continue to buck up as you plead desperately for his tongue. Jimin, after a while, accepts and dives into your pussy.

He just knows how to drive you wild. His broad tongue licks the cream off with each flick. Jimin hums in delight and spreads your legs wider. Throwing your head back, you grab ahold of his hair.

"So fucking good, oh my god," he moans; forehead furrowing. He sucks on your pussy lips and drags his wet mouth all over your cunt, relishing in you. He gulps down the medley of your arousal and the whipped cream down his throat, closing his eyes in delight.

He laps up his tongue on your clit, flicking the sensitive bud at lightspeed. Jimin had to force your hips back down, even though your squeals and squirms shamelessly made his dick harder than it already was. 

Catching his breath, you see that there was a little bit of cream on his chin. You giggle, placing an index finger between your teeth. With your face flushed, you urged him to continue.
"You're a cute little minx, baby. We should've done this sooner. Pussy tastes sweeter than it already is."