𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖8:23 𝙋𝙈𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
8:23 𝙋𝙈
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

"Stop playing in each other ass and come on." Kentrell jumped out the truck, almost tripping over his feet, playing it off as if he was trying to tie his shoe.

"We seen you almost fall." Ben laughed, Tyquian joining him.

"Mane, shut up and come on." Kentrell stood up straight, walking off as Ben, Joe, Ty and 3Three followed behind them, everyone in a conversation besides him.

Kentrell was the highest person out of the bunch, his actions a consequence of that. Usually when Kentrell smoked, which is all the time, he smokes for about thirty minutes, then he's done. He's the laid back type.

But, he smoked for two hours, thirty minutes more than everyone else. And when he smoked a lot, he wasn't responsible for his actions.

"Yb tripping over his feet and shit, make sure y'all look out for him." 3Three told the trio.

"You know we got him." Tyquian shook his head, looking down at his shoes as they walked towards the house party.

The group had to park down the street due to there being no parking spaces close to the house.

Kentrell walked through the door, slowly searching his surroundings before he went any further into the home. Seeing no threats, Kentrell walked towards the kitchen, hoping to find something to eat.

"Where Yb go?" Joe asked, the four of them still at the entrance.

"I literally just said to watch out for him!" 3Three frustratedly shook his head.

"You was supposed to be watching him too!" Ben looked around the the living room of the home, searching for any sign of Kentrell.

Kentrell had a lot of hype around his name at the moment. And when there's hype, there's jealousy and people who'll do anything for clout. Niggas wanted Kentrell's head just because he was Kentrell. A lot of people started shit with Kentrell just to get an reaction from him, as they were granted just that. Everyone wanted to be known for something, and if they had to Kentrell's "opp", so be it.

Kentrell didn't really classify anyone as an opp besides Von and his gang. Kentrell didn't really have a valid reason to not like Von, but they born into two different gangs, so they had to represent two different gangs.

"That's that nigga Yb right there!" The gang heard someone yell out, their voice close to the kitchen.

"Come on!" Ben yelled, pushing through people to get to the kitchen.

There stood their opps, Durk, Shiesty, Muwop, and the most notorious of all, Von. Von stood a part from the rest of gang, his eyes on Kentrell.

Kentrell didn't seem to be angered in any way as he stood staring back at Von with the same energy.

"What's that shit you was talking on live?" Lontrell asked aggressively, pulling up his pants as if he were ready to fight. He went by Shiesty, but nobody was finna call him that shit.

"Back up off him." Tyquian stepped in front Lontrell pushing him back.

Kentrell could still see over Ty, maintaining eye contact with Von. He felt a volcano of butterflies erupt in his stomach as Von licked over his plump pinks lips as he sized Kentrell's petite body up and down.

"Ain't nobody scared of yo lil' ass." Lontrell laughed shaking his head.

Durk and Muwop bursted out laughing amongst themselves, blurting out things along the lines of "gnome" and "ankle biter".

Ben, Joe, 3Three, and Ty started to argue with the trio, Von and Kentrell having no parts in the situation.

Von nodded his head toward the exit, Kentrell gladly taking him up on his offer, headed straight for the door. Though Von and Kentrell were high out of their minds they knew to keep a safe distance away from each other, not wanting to cause any suspicion. The seven idiots were too caught up in their argument to notice that the two had slipped away.

Kentrell lingered behind Von as they walked outside, obviously not knowing where Von's car was parked. Silence consumed the two as they got into the car, speeding off to Von's place.

Pulling up to Von's house, Kentrell got out of the calmly as if he weren't at his opp's house. Von opened his front door, guiding Kentrell up the stairs and into his bed room.

//

"Ungh!" Kentrell moaned loudly, on all fours as Von drilled into his pussy from the back as he struggles to meet his thrust in time.

Von grabbed the back of his neck as he forced Kentrell's head onto the bed, his thrusts accelerating to an inhuman pace. Von watched as his dick disappeared into Kentrell's warm walls, white creams appearing on his length every time he slid out of the smaller's essence.

Kentrell sobbed loudly as came around thick length, his juices running along Von's dick before they dripped onto the bed.

"Damn." Von groaned, watching as Kentrell creamed and squirted excessively on his length.

Von grabbed ahold of Kentrell's slim waist, pulling him back onto his length, releasing his seed. Von groaned falling over, pulling Kentrell on top of him as they fell into silence.

Dick that good should be illegal, Kentrell thought before sleep consumed him.

———————

(𝙖/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙙𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩?)