History Project

It was 10 in the morning when I was walking through the Halls to go to my history class beside my roommates who is annoying as fuck.  talking about girls ,boys, clothes this kind of shit, if you haven't noticed I'm not that type of girl that's like to talk about this , I just prefer to be alone most of the time .
   When we arrive in History class I went to the back of the classroom as always , half of the the time I was drawing on some paper oh I was in my head in my own universe.

Until the teacher called my name.
  "Miss L/N, you'll do the history project with miss Beatrix about the foundation of the school" The teacher said to me.
  'Since when do we have a history project ?' I said to myself in my head .
"Okay professor" I said to the professor.

~  Later that day in the cafeteira ~

  " Y/N" Beatrix call me.
  "Beatrix, hello to you too" I said with sarcasm .
  "I don't have the whole day mean when do we start doing the history project" she said pissed off, It was kind of cute seeing her like this.

  "if you want, I can finish my lunch and we can go to my room, my roommates are not there anyway" I said.
  "Great let's go then" she said in a hurry
  "I said when I finish my lunch but if you're such in a hurry let's go " I said annoyed.

~ in my room~

  "Please don't mind the mess in my room I didn't really expect people to come in here" I said was a little bit of embarrassment of having Beatrix in my room.
  "Is much more better than a lot of other rooms that I already saw" Bellatrix said realizing my embarrassment.

  "So when do we start because I really don't know nothing about history" I said sitting on my bed.
  "Yes I already noted that in class you literally zone out half of the time" she said with a little bit of humor.
  "Yeah, yeah, okay since when do you notice what I do in class " I said laughing.
    "I have always noticed you in class" she said it was a little bit of embarrassment.
   "Ok let's start our project I'm going to give you a little bit of a recap of what I know about the school" Beatrix said.

   "Alfea College is a prestigious boarding school which has bem training the most  talented fairis and specialists in the realm for outro 1000 years.... have you been listening of what I'm saying " Beatrix said in a little bit annoyance  the end.
   "Yes you said the school have been training the most powerful fairies and Specialists in  over their 1000 years " I said a little bit proud of myself for the first time listening to history.

   "Anyway what are your, a hot, fucked up, history nerd" I said it was a little bit of Seduction.
  "Since when did you become so cocky" Beatrix said a little bit surprised, walking to my direction.
  "Tell  the truth I always have been I just need to be more comfortable with the person" I said flirting.
  Beatrix start walking to my direction until she  set on my lap and put their hands on my shoulders .
    "Cocky are we now" I said flirting putting my hands on her waist. I was there staring at hers beautiful chocolate eyes and then I saw her eyes looking down on my lips, and I did the same until she laying in her for a kiss and I did the same until I found the soft part of lips kissing mine, I felt an electric shock down my body when our lips met.

  It was soft and sweet until I started to get heated and we were full of makeup I passed my tongue for her under lips asking for entries and she allowed it and when I put my tongue inside she moaned, making me grab her waist and pulling her closer to my buddy.

  And then if she put her hands under  my hoodie to pull it out and I helped one of my hoodie was she took off my white T-shirt revealing revealing my 3 tattoos and abs.
  " I have no idea who your  were so muscular" she said touching my abs.
  " yeah I do a little exercise but I prefer to use baggy clothes to hide them" I said a little bit shy.
   " why do you hide such a perfect hot body" she said biting her under lip. I took advantage putting my arm on her lower back pulling her up and putting her on my bed with me on top .
    " because I want people to like me for my personality not my body ..... my body  just a benefit for the relationship" I said was a little bit of hesitancy.
  And then I spent kissing down her jaw line to her neck and then I found her soft spot I kiss it and  she let out a loud moan , and that they did just sent a wave of electricity down my spine, and I put my  hands on her back to unzip her dress , and when I took headdress of she was wearing blue bra and the blue panties .
   ' fucksake how can one person be so hot ' I said to myself looking up and down her body .
 " like what you see" she said Breathless.
 " very fucking much" I said kissing down her breast down to her stomach go ahead underwear waistband app to her breast again , with her letting out loud moans
   "FUCKK Y/N .... PLEASE " she said moaning loud . " patience love I even didn't start yet and you really want want me down your  panties" I said seductively in her ear.
   " PLEASE Y/N " she said moaning.
I started kissing down her  stomach getting close to her underwear taking it out to reveal a soaked wet pussy .

 " fuck baby I didn't touch your property and you're already soaked wet" I said looking at that wet pussy .
  "Y/N" she moans loudly
And then laid and start sucking on her swollen clit making her scream my name
   "Y/N FUCK ME ALREADY "
And then I put two fingers inside of her making her shake, I have two fingers inside of her going fast and sucking on her clit, she was holding the sheets of my bed making her knuckles go White with one hand in my hair pulling me closer to her pussy .

My fingers are hating her G spot really hard  and fast bringing her to the edge of cumming.
   "Y/N I'm ..... going to ..... " before she could even finish her sentence she came over my face and fingers . I then pull out my fingers sucking  on them clean , her with her legs shaking and panting hard
  "  fuck baby you taste good, why don't you taste yourself" and then kiss her allowing her to taste herself . After I pulled away for as to catch our breath and I'm laying next to her.
   "We definitely study something but not history" I said sarcastically.
Then she turned around putting her hand and head on my chest with my hand on her lower back peacefully both of us went to sleep .

🖤💥🖤

   Sorry this was my first time writing hot scenes in probably is not that good I promise next time I will be better 😅