Prologue

"Its good to be home"

Steve Rogers or Captain America spoke to the redhead woman next to him. in front of them were the Skyscrapers, home of the earth's mightiest heroes

Avangers Tower

"Since New york , we never had a chance to stay here"

"Yeah Fury alway sent us on missions"

Since the Battle of New York when aliens from another dimension, the chituari, led by Loki was defeated. Avengers disband and went on their separate ways

Captain America and Black Widow helped SHIELD protect the world from many threats and have been on the mission together since then. They travrled around the world. Fury thought that they were the perfect partner and suited for the job that they had been assign.

Steve Rogers ws in the army before and understood discipline as well as Natasha Romanoff who was strict and responcible.

Whit equal level of fighting skills.

For two years, Steve and Natasha spent every single day together, ate together, slept together, and looked after each other. They adapted each other fighting style to the pointthat was lethal.

they knew how one another would move, how one another would think and synced their movement. Their performance was outstanding and received praises from SHIELD. They were Fury's main team.

"i'm pretty surprise that he agree to let have our day-off"

they stepped in to the building and JARVIS greeted them instantly

"welcome back Captain Rogers and Agent Romanoff"

"thank you JARVIS"

"Other Avengers are waiting for you upstairs, sir"

Elevator took them to the living area of the tower. the first person they saw was Tony Stark rushed to greet them.

"Welcome back Natalie and Stevie!"

"Don't call me that!" Solider and the spy said at the same time.

"Awww that's cute! Next time you guys will finish each other sentences"

Steve grabbed Natasha arm so that she didn't murder the loud mouth billionaire. the captain allowed Tony enjoyedto hi moment. Other members came and greeted them. Clint hugged Steve and twirled Natasha around. Dr. Banner shook hand with them and itroduced SteveBetty Ross, his fiancé. Thor inroduced Natasha and Steve to Dr. Jane Foster. Natasha Formally introduced Steve to Pepper Potts.

Captain America and Black Widow looked at each other and they knew what one another was thinking.

they're finally home.