A rough night

(curse warning)
Giyuu’s POV
    The rain was pouring outside now, earlier it had just lightly hit the warm ground. The ground was now cold from the wind and rain. I was sitting on the floor of my room, watching the rain splish, splash on the ground. I let my tears fall down as the moonlight shines upon my face. The air was chilly out, I could still feel it from inside. A small candle was lit in my room, that and the moon was the only light I had. I stood up, knees weak and I fell down. I sigh and struggle to get back up. Soon I was able to walk over to the candle and blow it out. I then walk out of my room all the way to the front of my estate. It’s dark out but I don’t mind and I step out into the pouring rain. I am not thinking clearly, I am just so tired, and not tired because of lack of sleep. 
    My eyes are heavy but I continue walking, nobody will see me out here when they are all asleep. I raise my head to the sky, my tears mixing with the rain. I let my mind drift off to anything, just trying not to think of my pains. That is what led me to this. I’m so lost in thought of just rain and the cold brisk air. I eventually snap out of it and see that I have made myself over to the Wind Estate. Shoot. Well he is probably asleep and won’t see me outside of his place. I close my eyes for a bit just trying to forget it all and then I hear a door open. I open my eyes and turn around, my eyes no longer crying but the rain continues on. 

    “Get your ass in here! You dumb bitch!!!”

    I was shocked that I didn’t even move for a minute but then I walked over and he rushed me inside. The door slammed closed behind me and then I faced Sanemi, he looked very irritated. I wanted to speak up but nothing came out of my mouth, I just wanted to continue to cry. It was warmer inside and I was soaking, I was dripping all over his floor. 

“What the fuck are you doing out in the rain in your pajamas at night!? You want to get sick huh?”

I looked down and said that I haven’t been thinking clearly tonight. I was having a bad day and it took a toll. My knees buckled and I fell onto him, surprisingly he caught me. I looked up at him and he took me over to sit down. We talked a little, I could tell that he was very annoyed and a bit pissed. He let me use his shower and borrow some of his clothes. Once I freshened up I came back and he spoke again.

    “So now you're all good and shit.. Wanna tell me why the fuck you were having such a bad day and decided that a nightly rain walk would help!?”

“Rain is peaceful, and I didn’t think anyone was up. I mostly did it subconsciously. Today is my friend's death anniversary…” 

He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his arms, we stayed this way for a long time. We ended up falling asleep, cuddling like lovers.

-fin, i hope you enjoyed this one-shot!-