Jevon❤️

Just wanted to clarify before we started that there will be some Joliver stories so if you don't ship them then please leave. Also Jake and Devon are about 16-17 here.

Jake's POV

I was at Devon's house for a school project. We were doing a science project on chemical reactions.

"Hey Jake" Devon said

"Y-yeah?" I replied

"Um, we can take a break if you want to" He said

"Um sure" I said

I got up and laid on my bed and Devon sat next to me.

"Um so, what kind of things are you in to?" Devon ask"

"Well I'm into art I like to build structures and paint random things I see" I said

"Cool! Um anyways, Jake I have something to tell you." Devon said

"Um shoot" I said

"I-I've had a crush on you for a long time" Devon said.

I froze. We just sat there in silence until Devon got up and ran into the bathroom. He slammed the door and I quickly got up to go see what was wrong. I opened the door and Devon was in front of the mirror with a sad look on his face.

"Devon?" I said

"Jake if you don't like me back it's fine, I'm just gonna go" Devon said

"Wait! Devon I do like you, it's just when you told me you liked me I was just in shock for a moment I'm sorry" I replied with

At the this point Devon stopped at the door and froze. I walked closer to Devon pinning him to the wall grabbing his hips.

"Can I?l I said. Devon nodded his head and our faces juror getting closer until our lips connect. Devon cups my face while my hands are on his hips. We continue the kiss before pulling away for air then going back into the kiss again. Our hips were pushed tightly against each-other moving within every kiss.

I break the kiss and start kissing Devon neck repeatedly. Devon let out soft moans as he laid his head back against the wall giving me more room. I pick Devon up still kissing his neck. Devon grabs my hair while letting out soft moans.

I open the bathroom door carrying Devon over to the bed and lying him down. I get on top of him and he pulls me into a kiss. We stop the kiss and both laugh.
I roll over next to Devon and cuddle him.

"So... are we-" was all Devon could say before I cut him off.

"Dude if your about to ask if we're a couple after we just almost had sex then I'm about to get leave" I said

"I know, I know, but I really need to know" devon said

"Of course we are" I replied

Devon smiles and we both lay down and go to bed

——————————————————————————-

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this❤️ also the next chapter is going to be Joliver. :)