Chapter 1

Just your average everyday school day. Ok you got this. You got this.
And in the middle of me staring in the mirror there's my little brother screaming at the top of his lungs with my little sister.
So back to reality. I go pack my lunch and head out the door with the rest of my family to start what I thought was going to be a shitty day.
Once at school, I'm in first block...which is geometry. Mind you I have a 97 A+ so I didn't care what we were doing that day I decided I was going to sleep. So I put in my headphone and talked to no one.
Then I woke up a little while later and we had 10 minutes left of class. "What perfect timing" I thought. I looked at my phone and answered all my snaps and made sure I didn't look half asleep still. Once I got myself decent I was ready to walk out that door and see as you probably guessed...my crush.
Ok just keep in mind, I'm a freshman. And he...is a junior. But it's all ok. I knew I would never pull him. Until I kinda did...but I'll get there, I'll get there. So right now it's kinda just a little crush on this amazing guy. Holt. Holt Mason to be exact. Which just so happens to be my best friend's not just brother...but twin brother.
But Holt, ughhh! He was this sweet, smart, loving, genuine, and honestly low key hot boy. That as once was just Rachel's brother. Which is now...Holt! RACHEL'S BROTHER!
Anyways back to math...
As I'm walking out the door...there he is with his blonde, kinda strawberry blonde hair over to the side with the few pieces in his face that he's always moving out the way but I love seeing him put his hands in his hair to fix it.
He walks by me and smiles and of course I smile back. But sadly that is all it was between us. Over and over again. Just a simple smile and every now and then I would get a "Hey Vivian" a smile and that's it.
I know...it's sad.
BUT!  I never gave up, or lost hope.
So.
Now it's later in the day and I arrive at my 4th block. Which is band. I also have this class with him!!
So as I watch him in a non-creepy and noticeable way while I'm talking to his sister. I see him looking at her. Madison. How wonderful. Of course it's her. She's skinny. Pretty. Funny. But what he doesn't know is she would lie to anyone to get anything she wants.
She's a not good for him. And I'm going to make sure he knows that.

~Later~

We were on the way back from our Volleyball game and yes we won. I saw one of the girls had Holts snap. I didn't even know he had snap...
So I asked her if she could send it to me and she did. So of course I added him. And that. Oh my goodness. That. What the best decision I've ever made.
EVER.