Chapter 17

"leaked video"

The night was cold but nobody seemed to care as they held their white candles, all of them in the yard chatting and laughing with their friends as they waited for the event to start

The sight was like no other, teenagers of all ages all wearing white and just enjoying themselves, smiles plastered on their faces, not a single drop of concern in their eyes, none of them aware of the chaos that awaited them.

Isobelle found herself joining her brother along with Frederic after she left Sara to go find the previously mentioned. The prince had his eyes fixed on a certain boy, and the couple noticed the quick glances the latin boy and Wille shared. Her brother then took his phone out of his pocket and started texting someone, Isobelle had a pretty good idea who the text was for, but decided to keep it to herself.

"Wille come on, you are the only one who doesn't seem to be having a good time, at least try to enjoy the moment." She said as she let go of her boyfriend's hand to stand in front of her brother and try to get his attention.

"That's kind of hard when I'm third wheeling."

The girl rolled her eyes at him.

"Then maybe you should go talk to him instead of just stare at him." This mad him hit her behind the her softly.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Rude." She scoffed. "Just go."

And surprisingly Wilhelm did, after glancing at Simon for the last time, he left.

"Huh. He actually listened." Isobelle spoke quite shocked. "That's a first."

Frederic laughed slightly before turning the girl around and wrapping his arms around her.

"You look beautiful in your dress." He told her.

She smiled in his chest.

"Thank you." She said sincerely, making his heart melt and his smile grow.

But his happiness lasted short, because when he felt his phone vibrate and checked who the message was from, his smile disappeared and it was replaced with a frown.

"What's wrong." Isobelle asked, concerned about the look on his face.

"Nothing to worry about." Lies. "I just have to take care of something. I'll be right back." He pressed a kiss on her head and left.

Isobelle just stood there in confusion, but decided to just shrug it off, after all it was Frederic, and she was sure she had nothing to worry about.