Bent and Evil (Christine- Lucy Dacus)

You know it's late when even the mansion's in Piltover are quiet, when there isn't a party or celebration going on it's actually pretty peaceful in the back of Jayce's car. I can't believe she's dating that piece of shit. He's a pretty boy who just wants her for her body, I love the real you Caitlyn. I hear a yawn from the side of me, remembering that she's right next to me. I feel a head rest on my shoulder and my breath hitches. I turn to my right to see Caitlyn Kiramman's head on me.

"This is your stop Vi" Jayce says surprising me

"thanks" I say turning red, I don't want to wake up Caitlyn but what choice do I have? I try to snake my way out of the car without waking her up but im to fucking clumsly for that. I slam my head against the car door and grimace as I watch her head shoot up.

"Oh, bye Vi...thanks for coming" Caitlyn mumbles groggily

"See ya cupcake" I say smiling. Jayce waits until i'm in my apartment until he drives away, with a million thoughts in my head, I walk to my kitchen still wondering if that was an accident or if she meant to lay down on me.
I heat a slice of old lasagna remembering the first time we met. It was a Sermon and I really don't know why I went but I did, while the priest was telling us how bent and evil we are I looked over at you watching intently. I stand up to walk over to you and almost as if it was on cue, you look over. After that was just my feelings growing and hers staying mutual. If only I could tell her how much I loved her.

I finally go to sleep at 3 am even though I have to get up at 6 am for work. As every other night I dream of Caitlyn confessing her feelings but then I wake up and realize it was all a dream. That's all it's ever going to be, just a dream. I wake up at 5:30 am to my phone ringing, it's Caitlyn.

"Hello?" I answer tired

"Hey Vi, can I come over?" Caitlyn says sadly. I shoot up and quickly respond

"Of course"

"Ok be there in 30"

Screw work. I get dressed while calling the police station to take a vacation day. I clean the apartment as well as I can before I hear a knock at my door. I open my door to see beautiful blue eyes staring at me. Caitlyn wraps her arms around me a bit tighter then I would prefer but I have much bigger situations to worry about.

"Hey are you ok?" I say concern in my voice

"Yea, I just..I need to talk about something and I don't know I thought I should come to you" Caitlyn says sadness filling the air

"Yea it's fine, come in" I say gesturing to the inside of my apartment. She trudges in and sits on my couch. I quickly sit next to her

"Jayce is being a complete asshole" Caitlyn says

"It's Jayce, what do you expect?" I say chuckling at my own joke. This earns a glare from Caitlyn "Sorry go on"

"He can be really nice sometimes, but he just isn't what I have in mind" Caitlyn says looking at the ground

"Caitlyn, there's better people out there, if you like he isn't what you want, you should tell him."

"I know I just, I feel like i'm not worth it"

"that's where we disagree"

The look in her eyes when I said that, is something I'll never forget. As if in slow motion Caitlyn starts to lean in, I do the same. This is all I've wanted for so long. Just before our lips touch Caitlyn pulls away

"Im sorry, I cant im still dating Jayce" Caitlyn says worry in her eyes

"No, no it's completely fine, I just think were tired" I say standing up, tears threatening to spill