Sleep

Steve and Tony were not the best when it comes to sleep. The super soldier would end up waking in the middle of the night from another nightmare of his PTSD.  Tony just didn't sleep, no matter how much you tried to get him to, he wouldn't. Tony always acted like he was fine, but really he was scared to sleep. His dark thoughts were worse at night.

"Tony?" Steve whispered after waking up one night.

'Must be in the lab again,' Steve thought, stumbling out of their bed and out of the door. He quietly made his way to the elevator, hoping he didn't wake up any of his teammates.

He opened the lab doors once he got out of the elevator and scanned the room. His tired eyes landed on a frustrated, yet tired, Tony with his hands over his eyes. He was mumbling confusing equations to himself which never made sense to Steve, no matter how much he tried to listen and understand.

"Tony?" Steve quietly asked, walking slowly into the room. Tony turned quickly, not expecting anyone to be here.

Tony whistled once he saw his boyfriend. "Hey hot stuff," he teased. Steve looked down to see he didn't have a shirt on.

'How did I not notice that?' Steve asked himself. He rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before picking him up and throwing him over his own shoulder.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" Tony protested.

"No, we both need sleep," Steve responded.

Tony rolled his eyes and groaned, admitting defeat. They got to their room and almost immediately fell asleep with each other in their arms.