𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:31 𝙋𝙈𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:31 𝙋𝙈
𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Though Kentrell was having issues within his personal life, Young Boy Never Broke Again still had money to make. Due to Kentrell being busy with his career, he never had time to go and get a pregnancy test.

He could easily take off to go get one, but to be honest he was stalling. Kentrell thought if he ignored the fact that he could possibly be pregnant, it would somehow disappear. But, even he knew that was a bullshit ass reason.

Today, Kentrell finally decided to get the answers. He hoped and prayed that the test would come back negative, but there wasn't a lot of faith behind the prayers. Kentrell's stomach had started to protrude, and he had a small "pop belly". But, he also ate a lot, so his protruding belly might be a result of that.

Quite a few people had pointed out his stomach, but Kentrell had tried to stay out of the media as much as possible. The media was stressful, and if Kentrell could potentially have a little human growing in him, he didn't want anything to happen to them.

Kentrell wore a black hoodie paired with black jeans, which wouldn't button due to Kentrell's belly. After he broke down, Kentrell changed into loose fitting sweatpants and waddled out of the door. He didn't wear anything flashy, as he didn't want to cause any attention to himself. Lord knows how the media would react if they saw him sitting in the clinic.

He could see the headlines now. Could Youngboy have a child on the way? Could Youngboy have an sexual transmitted disease?

Kentrell strolled into the clinic, eyes nowhere but straight ahead as he made his way to the receptionist's desk.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked in a bored tone.

"I'm here to take a pregnancy test."

The receptionist stared at him with a bored expression. "Can you stop joking around and tell me why you're really here?"

"Why would I be joking?" Kentrell mugged her.

"I don't know if you know this or not, but men can't get pregnant." The receptionist said slowly.

"Bitch stop speaking to me like I'm slow or something. I was born with a uterus." Kentrell mugged her, already exhausted from being there.

"Whatever. Sign your name here and Dr. Smith will be out in a few minutes." The receptionist threw a pen at Kentrell.

Kentrell snatched the pen off the desk, signing his name aggressively before throwing it back over the corner.