⚜ Prologue

A\N Hi, there this is @starandcosmos. The genre is fantasy. It going to be about mostly powers and magic and other stuff I made add throughout the book. I tried to make a good cover, but not very good at it yet. (I may change it from time to time.)I'm also going to make memes for the heading on top so enjoy!

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

                                      9 years ago . . . . .

Luna walked to the entrance of the academy looking at the building. She was going to be here for a while. Her mother was worried about things that could happen to her.

"There could be a million things that could happen to you," her mother or Queen Crystal said, getting out of the car. "What if there's a fire in the school and you were in it! What if there's an assassin! What if what if-"

"It's going to be alright mother," Luna said reassuringly."There's nothing to worry about."

Princess Luna's Mother sighs, "Oh right, then. Can I trust you?"

"Sure you can trust me," Luna replied courageously.

"Do I need to add guards? Maybe you'll need 20 or maybe 40."Queen Crystal said, thinking.

"Mother," Luna said."I don't need guards. I can just protect myself."

"How would I know that?"Her mother said.

"Mother. I have a brother. He could protect me. And we can call each other once a week."Luna said quietly.

"Yes, yes. I remember. And don't tell anyone you unthinkable powers." her mother said, softly so no one but them could hear. 

"Yes I know, but how?" Luna asked. " You know I can't control it."

"But you can now," Queen Crystal said giving her a necklace. It was a Purple Sapphire necklace with a gold string. "When you wear it your other powers can't be in use. "

"So, "Luna said, as she puts it on. "we just hide it forever?" Her mother nodded. "Yes. You may never know if another war starts again. So we have to keep it hidden."

Great, tremendous, MEGA-fantastic, Luna thought then said, "Okay. So where did you get from?"

"It was in my treasury. Remember to stay safe. Don't go anywhere without your brother. Also, you can come home any time," Queen Crystal said.

"I'll be fine," Luna said walking into the building. She watches her mother get into the limo and drove off. She swish past the other people from other cities and went into the office to get her schedule for this semester. A few people from what it looks like they're from the city of time, peek through the window of the office.

"Whoa. Isn't that Princess Luna from the City of Lights?" said one.

"Of course she is. Everybody knows about her." said another.

But they don't know about my unthinkable powers, Luna thought. She went out of the office as a mob of people went over to Luna, if like she was a piece of painting.

"Princess Luna! Princess Luna! What is it like living in the Prism Castle?" said one with bright yellow hair.

"Princess Luna, what is your favorite color?" asked the one with blue hair.

"Princess Luna, what is your first class on your schedule? I got ELA! I hope we get to be in the same class." said another. 

But before Luna could answer any of those questions, another asked a question. It looks like I'm going to find a way out of this, Luna thought as she was trying to make a master plan. But then the first bell rang for the first warning to get to class on time. The students heard the bell and immediately everyone departed where Luna was. She sighs as she walked towards her first class. She faces down at her schedule not looking where's she going.

"Hello, Princess Luna are you lost?" said a voice. Luna faced up to see a person who looked like he had come for the City of Nights.

"Nope," Luna said firmly. "Not lost. Actually, it's right here."She points to the classroom.

"Oh, just making sure," he said, smugly. " I'm in this one too."

Luna gave him an odd look, why does a City of Nights person care about what if I get into the wrong classroom or not? Maybe he's different from the others. Maybe nicer.

"Oh, good to know," Luna said, as she walked in the room, with him trailing behind her.

"Hi, Princess Luna I'm Sandy," she said. She had ocean color hair that are up to her shoulder and blue eyes. "I come from the City of Aphotic."

"It's nice to meet you, Sandy," Luna said, and she sat down in one of the front rows.

The final bell rang as everyone sat down in their seats. 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

After school Luna was picked up by her limo. "Princess Luna and Prince Lucas, sorry if we took a little longer." said the driver, bowing

"No need to apologize. " Luna's brother, Lucas said, as he got in the limo.

"So, how's the first day?"He said, sitting across from her.

"It was fine, I guess," Luna replied. Looking out of the window, trying to avoid the question.

"What is your definition of 'Fine'?" Lucas asked, curiously.

"It was okay, nothing special. " Luna said, still looking at the limo's window. "Just a lot of people who want to follow you."

Lucas gave Luna a concerned look. "You're fine with that?"

"I guess, when you're a princess you automatically become popular," Luna said, sighing.

"It will get better soon," he said. Luna just sighs back.

Luna toyed with her dark blue hair. She was different from the rest of her city people. Mother and her brother both have light blue hair including the rest of the city of lights people, but she had dark blue hair. Some say that she's a hybrid or just special.

What happens if someone finds out about my other powers? Only mother and brother know about it. Mother is right, a million things could go wrong if my magic is revealed. Maybe I  should just stay home.

Luna looked down at her purple emerald necklace, then rub it gently. She begins to think, Is there another magic-user like me in the other cities? If there is did they keep it hidden like me? Could they control the unthinkable powers?

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

A\N Hi readers! This is just a Prologue, which could be at the beginning of the book. Luna is a special character I created with unthinkable powers. I know, it isn't very exciting and stuff. Remember I will be adding memes hoping to brighten your day at the top. 1,005 words and 5,458 characters. (Not including the Author notes) The next page won't be a chapter, but it will be about the different cities and their powers, so you'll understand more. ;)