Classic universe

The Classic universe is where every Au starts its where every different Au character derived from. This universe has 3 possible endings Pacifist (which should always be done no matter how curious you get) neutral (only kill some of the monsters) and lastly genocide (genocide Is a ending you should never do unless you have bloodlust).  The storyline of this universe is the monsters and humans lived happily upon the surface later though the humans disliked the monsters and declared war against them. The humans won and the monsters were sealed into the underground by the humans 7 best magicians. They go by soul name which is determination,justice,bravery,percervence,integrity,patience and kindness. Later 6 humans with the same traits (except determination which comes later) and the King of monsters kills them all hum need all 7 to become what can be called god and be able to destroy the barrier. Right now the main monsters in this universe is toriel (the keeper of the ruins and also ex queen) papyrus (trying to get into the royal guard by capturing a human) sans (papyrus' lazy brother and judge of the Royal guard) undyne (captain of the Royal guard) alphys (Royal scientists) mettaton (a robot alphys created) asgore (King of monsters tries to kill yoy and take your soul) flowey (a flower who also tries to take your soul *spoiler* who is also asriel) chara (a fallen human who is also dead) frisk (has the soul of determination).

This isn't my first book btw but I hope you lot like this one it's gonna have many chapters to it because undertale has loads of Aus so this is a thanks for the other 2 books that you supported me on (that I deleted) and I hope you have a great day-book writer/ Dekru8901