Fractured

Fractured A Red vs Blue (Halo) Fanfiction

DISCLAIMER! Okay, let's go ahead and get this out of the way. I do not own Red vs Blue. The base storyline and the characters all belong to Rooster Teeth™. The show and its characters are products of the hilariously brilliant minds of the show's creators. Red vs Blue is made in association with Halo™, Xbox™, and 343 Industries™. I own nothing — except for the characters I create. Those I will claim.

A/N: Ah, yes. We once again find ourselves here. For all my returning readers, I present to you Book 5 of my RvB series. If you're new here and this is the first book of mine you're reading, I would like to ask: What the fuck are you doing? Did you not see that this is Book 5? Like, seriously; you've got four other books' worth of other material to go read. If you start with this one, you'll be confused as hell. For everyone else, we're nearing the end of our "RvB Resurrected" journey. While this isn't the last book of the series, it does officially mark the start of the home stretch. Before we get into the story, I'd like to get the typical warnings out of the way. This book contains vulgar language and some suggestive themes; which is a fancy way of saying no kids (under the age of 16) allowed. And if you are of age and don't really like those things, then just don't read the book(s). It's a pretty easy concept. Now go ahead and enjoy the story.

If you're still planning on reading this, please take some time while you're enjoying to vote and/or comment on the chapters. It'd mean a lot.

-Mich

***Hey! Might I add that Red vs Blue has 18 (soon to be 19) amazingly and idiotically hilarious seasons? You can watch them on YouTube, by downloading the Rooster Teeth™ app, or checking them out on the official website, http://www.roosterteeth.com/redvsblue. You can also buy the seasons on regular DVD and BluRay — along with other RvB and Rooster Teeth™ merch — from http://www.roosterteeth.com/store. Check it out!***