Get into One year MBA Programs

It is unbelievable that MBA is happening within One year. AIG Academy provides you this course. You can do a one year MBA in several programs. You can do MBA in Finance, Banking, Economics, Applied Statistics, Economics, Human Resources (HR) and many more.

Structure of 1 year MBA Programs

Across the world a master's degree is offered for two years mostly

Across the world a master's degree is offered for two years mostly. But how is this course offered within 1 year? It is really a doubtful matter. The professionals and educationalists are made into 1 year MBA Programs by deducting the credit scores. This structure of the 1 year MBA Program is mostly practical or job oriented. Theoretical parts are in a limited way.

Mode of One Year MBA

In this pandemic situation, you can not resist yourself by entering into gatherings at least. But time flies. You should go with the flow. Life changes and your destinations. And from taking groceries to education turns into digital mode. So, the One Year MBA programs are done in Online too. You can get the chance to join your class wherever you are. One Year MBA. AIG offers this degree in regular or distant ways in both modes. If you are a homemaker, a professional one, start your career by pursuing this

Fees Structure of 1 Year Online MBA

It is quite normal to think that if the course of 2 year turns into 1 year, fees will be high. But it is not like that. AIG Academy offers you a very student affordable fees structure. A 1 year Online MBA degree within your budget can change your mind. There are two semesters, you can split the whole fees and submit it in a year. It is not necessary to submit it at once.

Best One Year MBA Programs for Professionals

AIG Academy offers you several MBA programs for any graduate

AIG Academy offers you several MBA programs for any graduate. But the best One year MBA Programs for professionals is also prepared by AIG Academy. It is called Executive Masters in Business Administrations or EMBA. If you get a hike in your professional career and want to get a promotion then EMBA would be the only choice for you. You can do an E-MBA in Finance, Banking, Marketing, Economics, Designing, Tourism and many interesting sectors. All the MBA Programs are UGC recommended. So, you should not worry about the value of certifications. Just focus on what you want and what you get. That's it!

For More Information Visit Our Website: https://aigedu.org/