Prediction-001

Bloomyy had the powers of the Moon, and the abilities of Fire. Existence told them what to do. Existence told them to find and destroy the Evil Spirit inside Nine. Bloomyy left with Existence, Joyy and Imperisum, and they searched for the evil spirit. They did find it but it wouldn'T listen to anything Existence said or did. After much searching, Joyy was able to get ahold of an Egg and it's power was enough to destroy nine out of ten times that it couldn't have taken Nine down without the help of Existence. The last Egg they had was given to Existence to protect it from being destroyed. Existence told Joyy to destroy it, because he didn't want any other Egg to exist. So Joyy destroyed Nine, and the Dragon was defeated. Existence then gave Bloomyy the Power of Time Travel and told him to bring back the lost children, the Guardians of the World. Existence knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Existence went to see what would happen now when the other two Egg's were destroyed, and then went back to Cawai, to give the new Egg to the Cat of Cawai. In return for all his kindness and mercy, Existence gifted him the power of Creation. Existence then died leaving only the cat, and Joyy alone. As the cat became a new person. His name became Cawai.
After destroying Nine, the three gods became stronger, and all of creation became free. This happened several times until they eventually realized that they needed to fix time, and build things up from scratch. Thus the Catastrophe. After fixing the Catastrophe all the universes began rebuilding themselves. All life grew, all species were able to move freely. The planets became closer to each other as they were now all close enough to touch. The sun rose over the horizon on the third day. The moon rose over the horizon on the fifth day. The earth began to shine brighter and brightener. Life grew on planets, which became smaller and smaller.
One planet was built to be connected to the others. It became bigger and bigger. Until the Earth reached its peak. A new planet was made which was called Krypton, the name meant 'Land of Hope.' Because the Earth's core was shaped like a planet. With the exception the Sun, Moon and Star, and the planet itself. On this planet the first generation of humans lived. Many of these species were descendants of a single race. The humans were called Kryptonians. Kryptonians also were born naturally with the ability to teleport. And they are able to travel to another planet where they can live comfortably, in a city, and have a family.
On another planet, humans were forced to leave the cities they call home, they were banished from the cities. Humans had no choice except to go on foot to explore space and learn new things. Some traveled further away and had adventures. Others stayed close to home. These humans were referred to as the First Generation. They have lived since then. And they have become stronger and stronger, and better and better people than ever before. The first humans are called the humans of Krypton, as they lived during the creation. There are millions of them