Going to the party of mafias

Your mobile was ringing your husband was calling you, JK (you both were in a relationship for 3 years and decided to get married) he is a mafia king though he has a special place for you in his heart he is cold to each and every person except you no one could agree he is a mafia king when he is with you but you aren't less than him..You too are the Mafia Queen but your dad has asked you to keep it as a secret cause his enemies might try to hurt you ....

On call JK:-Hey babe we have to go for a party of mafias and it's tonight and you are coming.

You:-umm ....but what about dad ?

JK :-I will convince him don't worry about it .

You:- Well then fine I will get dressed up..bye take care love you

JK:-Love you too babe take care.

You wore a black skinny jeans and a crop top ,a jacket and black heels...... Your mobile rang you picked up it was your dad..

On call ,dad :-Ya my daughter ash ...how have you been?

You :-Perfectly fine dad and what about you?

Dad:- Me? I am fine too ash.. me,your mom and sister are missing you

~Ash is your name kept by your friends and family cause whenever you glare or stare at someone angrily he get this much scared that he runs away from you ...you are capable to make anyone scre just by glaring or starting at him/her..

You:-I miss you all too .....Well I am coming there next week...

Dad:-Ok that's great come here anytime you want my dear... so I called you cause I have a great news for you...

You:- What is it dad ?

Dad:- You can now reveal your identity as a mafia Queen cause I have captured my enemy....I know you wanted to reveal it from many years cause you have been hiding it and it was hard for you to keep it as a secret...

You:- As a mafia Queen!!!!!!Yay love you dad thats indeed a great news

Dad :- I know you would love this news ....

JK enters the room

JK:-Babe are you ready? we need to leave .

Dad :-Ok ash enjoy the party bye

You :- bye dad

You turned around and saw JK he was looking damn so cool and perfect in black suit .

JK :-Babe you are looking stunning..

You:- You too ...you should often wear black it looks good on you....

JK:- Now shall we leave we are getting late ....

You didn't told JK the good news which your dad told you...

                      Part 1 ends