Before the war...

7,000 years ago, Upon a Time there was a civilization sent to help humanity at the face of Deviants. There was 10 groups of Eternals sent to a planet called Earth, Deviants were Dangerous creatures...Eternals were at war between Good and Evil, the war ended on 11 of June 2024. Eternals wiped out 6,500 Deviants with in the few months. They had before the world would break into pieces to finish the Deviants.

There are nine realms to this day that nobody on Earth knows where Realms are..Except the goddesses for the galaxy but the second Most powerful Eternal's name is Ikaris. He Betrayed everyone along with Sprite Betraying Sersi when they weren't expecting it...

The 10 groups of Eternals names were
Led by Ajak and consisting of Seris, Ikaris, Kingo, Sprite, Phastos, Makkari, Druig, Gilgamesh and Thena. The Most powerful of all was "Kronos".

Within the War, Deviants killed Hundreds of Warriors.. The strongest warriors were sent out to hunt down the Deviants and kill them...

(Before the war)

"Where. Are. They. Ikaris." Hissed Ajak
"Oh dear Ajak, They are safe and sound."
"Why are you here Ikaris. You betrayed us all?!"

Ajak stood firmly in her fighting pose ready to attack in case something happens, but Ikaris just stood there in the same spot on the cliff..soon the Deviants attacked Ajak. Their sharp teeth clawing in her skin deeply she used some of her power but it wasn't able to help Ajak in this fight with Deviants...Sucking out her power and getting stronger. She needed more power and engry in her body, she layed helplessly on the ground getting hurt even more she had but up a fight
And went down as a powerfull legend..

Many people cried out of sadness wishing that she was alive still, Thena knew she was going to get revenge on Ikaris for sending the Deviants to kill Ajak.
Phastos knew what Ikaris was doing.
Ajak was like a mother to the town..