Chapter 2

Previously:
A smirk appeared on my face as I saw the faintest trace of recognition on his face "hello father."

Father = Tom
Mum = James
Papa = Severus

Suddenly screams were heard near the doorway, just to the side of father's chair (throne). Everyone's heads turned towards the door, and a very shocked Severus Snape and an extremely weak James potter leaning on Severus for support.
Slowly they walked towards me; I looked down at my feet as I felt strangely small as they walked towards us. Then I feel a hand at my chin, and my facelifted and I stare into the warm hazel eyes of my mum.
"Hadrian?"
"It's me mama."
I feel the flood gates open, and we both collapse onto the floor and start crying heavily. Then, I faintly hear the sounds of apparition.
I felt myself being picked up, still holding on to my mother, tears streaming silently down my face as I clenched them shut and then I was placed on the softest bed I have ever laid on. I was placed next to my mother and felt father or papa lay next to me holding me into their chest, I could not fight the urge to sleep, and I did not feel mother's soft fingers carding through my hair humming to me. Slowly I finally fell asleep surrounded by the people who love me.

The next morning

Once I had woken from a sleep that was not riddled with nightmares, I set off to find the dining room was when I reached the enormous dining room. I saw that my father had taken his place at the head to the table, mother to his right and papa on his left, mother, glanced at the door and seeing me standing there unsure he gestured for me to take a seat next to him, as soon as I sat down mother placed a plate full of rich breakfast foods and told me sternly to eat cause I looked underfeed. After I was finished, mama and papa led me to my father's study. The room was a rich chocolate brown colour with black leather furniture. The looks on my parent's faces had told me what we were here to discuss—my past.

Once I had started, I could not stop; I spilt everything from the Dursely's and how irritating it was to keep the peace between Ron and Hermione. As soon as I had finished, I thought about if the Weasley's and Hermione were my friends or were the money all that they cared for. Papa sensed that I wasn't finished with my tale. I didn't want to tell them about my trip to Gringotts or my creature inheritance. Hence, I slowly handed father the Gringotts papers displaying my fake and real birth certificate, bank transactions, lord and heirships and any other anomalies found in my system. After 5 minutes, I could feel the room temperature drop a few degrees. In the coldest voice my father and pap could manage, they muttered all the ways that they were going to murder no make them suffer, especially the Dursleys.
"Father as much as I love the plan... I already killed them"

I launched into the story with all of my parents grinning at the news of death. I told them about cooking Dudley pie, force-feeding the fatty thing to the stick and whale, and laughing lightly at all the begs for mercy.

±§±§ FLASHBACK±§±§

Today was the day I would escape this torture. I started the best day of my life at 6:30 in the morning. I needed to have breakfast ready by 7. grabbing the bottle of arsenic that would finally end the Dursley's forever. A bit too kind of death but the easiest to escape. By the time Vernon and Dudley had arrived from upstairs with the stick figure of Petunia behind them. The laid-down kitchen table was three full English breakfasts with various drinks to start the day. Little did they know that everything was laced with the small but deadly bottle of arenic. I started on my chores for the day, and I knew they would be as good as dead by lunch. As soon as the clock stricks noon, I could hear three thumps, and I knew that the Dursley's were finally deceased. I slipped through the crack in the fence. As soon as I was through the hole, I was far and fast. Finally, after an hour of running nonstop, I came to a halt in the middle of a dense forest. Finally, I composed myself then slowly walked back to the Dursley house; as soon as I stepped into the house, I forced the tears to flow. I picked up the phone and dialled 999 telling them through tears that my family had collapsed and I couldn't wake them. When the police arrived, the officers took me to my room to pack a few things. I spent the night in the police station and then in a hotel for a few days; once the police had deemed the house safe and I could live there again, it was only four days until my 17th birthday.

§±§± END OF FLASHBACK§±§±

A week has passed since I returned home; I felt like a spoilt child around my mother for a few hours every day; we spend those few hours reading or playing Quidditch. I spent hours with my papa fixing my potions and occlumency skills. With my blocks removed, it has been easier to keep all the things I have learnt appropriately stored; also, I don't have Granger hovering over my shoulder, constantly checking my work and ensuring I don't do better than her at anything other than DADA. During the week, my father and I have been looked up in his office, finalising plans and exercising control over my dominant creatures. In the DE meeting, I will be re-introduced as Prince Hades.

~death eater meeting~

I stood in the shadows behind my fathers' chair; I surveyed everyone in the room most looked confused as to why my father called a meeting ahead of schedule. I noticed that the inner circle had looks of remembrance, anger, sadness and hope as my father told the chamber about the kidnapping of his heir prince and his mate. Once father finished the tale, he spread his arms and welcomed me to the chamber to the whole of his following. Once father had dismissed the outer ring, he led his inner circle to the informal lounge where papa and mother sat waiting in anticipation. Once everyone was seated, I stepped out of the shadows donned in a black cloak and a mask covering the right side of my face. The mask also drew their eyes to my eyes, the vivid Avada Kadavra green attracting their attention. Behind me, I heard the floo chime indicating that someone had entered the manor wondering who could be so late to the meeting when father dismissed papa and me to greet our guests and bring them to the lounge. On the way down to the entrance hall, I smelled cigarettes, whiskey, and old books. The smell had all of my dominant creatures crawl to the surface, trying to reach the smell. Papa noticed that I had a strange look on my face, and I told him that all my creatures were acting up; when I asked what it was, he just smiled fondly and walked on. Finally, we reached the entrance hall, and there stood Draco and his cronies, as well as the rest of the Slytherin 7th years.

As we brought them into the lounge, I could anticipate all of their questions, especially Draco, as he never really learned to censor what he said. Taking a seat next to mother in the lounge, the Slytherins took the leftover seats, and Father grabbed everyone's attention as he started to introduce me personally as Hadrian, not the Dark Prince. When my mask came off my face, I heard many gasps around the room and felt Bellatrix encase me in a hug. After a while of everyone realising that the Prince had finally returned, papa dismissed the other Slytherins and me; I led them to a smaller meeting room, as soon as they all took their place, I informed them about a few of my plans for Hogwarts this coming year, like ruining Dumbledore's reputation, causing the Weasleys the most significant embarrassment of their lives and finally getting the traditions and education system back on track. I gave them a couple of research jobs and dismissed most of them. Next, I asked Draco, The Italian I now know as Blaise and Pansy. I told them that they would be my informants for the other school students. Pansy would be in charge of looking out for the children vulnerable to Dumberldore's horrid influence, Draco would be charged with keeping the house up to standards and gathering any valuable information for the research and Blaise would be in charge of house politics and helping me with the preparations. During this meeting, I found the source of the scent it came from Blaise; I dismissed Draco and Pansy to meet Blaise alone. After a few tense moments, I asked whether he was a creature. He was a siren, a submissive one as well.

±§±§ TIME SKIP ±§±§

it was September 1st, and over the past month, I have been slowly putting my plans in motion and keeping in touch with Blaise. Over this time, I took him on many dates to get comfortable with each other.

I found a compartment that was just behind the teacher's section and was primarily used for the Slytherins; once the train had set off, Blaise, Draco and Pansy joined me in the compartment, we just spent the time on the train talking, laughing like children with one or two occasional visits from Granger and Weasley

=== Next time ===

As I strode up to professor McGonagall.