Confrontation

"Why are you here, Joe? I thought I told you to leave." Raven noticed his son beside Calli Joe.

"Uh," Calli looks at Dove Joe in confusion, then to Raven Senior again, "wait- do you mean me?"

"You're on thin ice... I was talking to MY son," Raven snapped at Calli.

"But, I'm standing on grass?" He nervously laughed as Raven facepalmed right after Calli told a joke.

"You're really joking at a time like this, huh? How about you start being serious before I break your skull open?"

"Oh," Dove gasped, "I wanted to ask you a question... Why were you acting different since the day you fought Samurai and Munchy?"

Raven was adaptable to the decision he made for his life and an easygoing person. Something had made him stubborn, doesn't fear what could go wrong in a situation, and he even refused to listen to anyone, including his son.

It went silent for a moment until Raven let out a small chuckle.

"Pfft, don't make me listen to this drivel," not long after that, he burst into anger, "because YOU IMBECILES KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME FURIOUS!"

Dove Joe took a few steps back after his father snapped. He hid behind Calli Joe as Raven continued ranting, "You're nothing but a soft scum, with how emotional you get during a fight. I have been given a second chance by the Demon King, a whole new strength... to beat the poachers, Samurai, Munchy, the other sentinels on my own. Yet you... YOU still surpass me. I don't care what you are, a poacher, a hunter, a villager. I'm going to prove every fiber of my being that I am better than you,"

Dove Joe realizes that his father's pride had taken over him, all his father wants is to show that he's not an inferior being, "Wh- What? You just want to win against your allies, for ONE thing? SNAP OUT OF THIS! What did CJ ever do to you? Samurai and Munchy seem odd at first... and CJ helped me to get away with it," Dove Joe steps up and confronts his father.

"A simple harpy like you would never understand how much victory matters to me," Raven scoffs. Calli took a deep breath and thought for a bit, "So, when there's someone you want to surpass, you will do anything to get stronger."

He said as he paced back and front of Raven Senior, "But then... you work together with the Demon king? Don't make me laugh,"

"What's your game?" Raven starts to get annoyed.

"You're dumb and stubborn. You know that?" Calli said as he crossed his arms.

"..What!?" mixed emotions of anger and confusion start to show in Raven.

"Don't you realize that you've become his puppet? You've sold your soul to him. What are you now? His slave or something?" Calli scoffed as he stopped pacing.

"... SHUT UP. I've returned to my old self, a ruthless sentinel full of pride. I refuse to be a defenseless and soft inferior creature like you,"

Calli shot back, "You call yourself full of pride, but here you are! I can't sense that pride in you. All I see is a pile of ego. You and the poachers are no different, maybe even worse. The Senior I know is never a failure like you."

Hearing this made Raven more tempered, "What did you say?!" He questioned, glaring at Calli in disbelief.

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed that you're the first Senior I met. You're nothing like you were! Far worse than what I expected. You're a disgrace to the other harpies! A pawn who serves rotten pieces of scum!" Calli added.

"Cals- you're going to make him mad-" Dove alerts him as he tugs Calli's sleeve.

"YOU OLD BRAT, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE YOU DO. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?! Do you have a death wish? Is this why you want to make me angry? Stop wasting my time and fight me."

"Fine, if that makes you happy because I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE TO KEEP UP THIS ARGUMENT,"

"CJ, let me help you," Dove intervened.

"No, you stay out of this. It is our fight," Calli sternly said, "Now, please, go somewhere else because this is going to be ugly,"

Dove wants to be helpful to his counterpart, but he also doesn't want his father to be badly wounded after the fight. Yet, it is him or his father who will never snap out of it. He let out a sigh, "Fine. I'll go to the village... I'm counting on you," he morphed himself to his dove form and flew away.

It was only Calli and Raven in the field. Calli put down his hat to the ground and prepared his fighting stick, "Good, now that the table has been set... LET US BEGIN." Raven grinned as he bared his claws.

Two karate masters clashed, one of them will bring victory.