Family

Just another fine normal day in Teyvat, Liyue was bursting with people, crowded and noisy as usual.

But what's the changes is, that Lumine and Xiao are married. He came to understand a little thing or two about human feelings, having Lumine teaching him and taught him how so.

But it wasn't much. He was still learning of the humans feelings, emotions, and how human is. 

Time had passed fast.

Xiao came home with bloody clothes, bloody spears, his hair was also filled with blood. He had just killed some monster who had appeared in town, and he had to quickly kill them off before Liyue town got more disaster. But lucky it was night, so there wasn't a single soul in Liyue Harbor. So he is free to use his Adepti power, but it pains him to use it because of his Karmic Bond.

But, just then when he arrived at his house that he and Lumine had bought together, right in front of the door he opened, Lumine was there, waiting for her beloved to come home.

"Xiao. Welcome home, i have been wa-" Before Lumine can finish her sentences, she was stunned, because of Xiao's clothes, hair, and his spear, they were covered in blood. The smell of the blood was so strong. "Xiao! Did you just kill some monster again without calling me?! Look, you have blood all over you right now!" Lumine sigh and pout, she knew she can't stay angry.

"Go and get shower, I'll prepare some extra home clothes for you,  Xiao, you need to have a good refreshing shower because you reek of blood."

Xiao didn't quite understand Lumine, and why he had to take a shower, but he does it anyway. Off goes to he took a shower.

"You're lucky our kids is sleeping if he had seen you like this, what would he have thought?" Lumine sighed once again. But yes, she can't stay mad. She took Xiao's clothings that reek of blood and placed it in the washing machine and let it run and wash by its own.

The next morning, 7AM.

Lumine had already prepared breakfast, hung Xiao's old clothings up already. She then proceed to call their 5 years old son up. "Hey sweetie, it's time to wake up for breakfast, we still have a long day with dad~" Lumine kisses her son's forehead.

Their son woke up. "Mom?" He rubbed his eyes and stretches his small little arms. He then got up the bed, brushed his teeth, washed his face and head to the dining table that Lumine had put soft cushion on his chair so his able to reach the table to eat his food.

Lumine then head to Xiao's room. "Xiao, wake up,  my adepti husband~" Lumine then proceeds to kissed Xiao forehead. Xiao let out a soft groan while still closing his eyes. "Grr.." He murmured. "If you don't wake up soon, I'll have our son to eat your almond tofu share!" Lumine joke. "Grr.." Xiao let out another soft groan and then opening his eyes slowly.

"Don't let our son eat our share, it's mine, wifeyy." Xiao then got up the bed, immediately proceeding to the dining table. "Ah ah ah, Xiao. Brush your teeth first." Lumine place both her arms on her hips, gesturing a sign that she's 'angry'.

"Grr... Fine, wifeyy.." By then their son had gobble down his own food already. "Thank you mommy~ It's so delicious~"

"Oh sweetie, you're just trying to make mommy happy right?" Lumine smiles at their own son. Their son let out a wide grin.

Xiao came back, this time with his teeth brushed. "Mine." He said, sat on the chair, and eats his almond tofu." After finishing his food, he got up, and kissed Lumine's forehead back, slightly blushing. "T-thank you Wifeyy for the almond tofu.." Lumine smug but eventually it turn to a smile.

"Daddy! I want a hug while mommy is washing the dishes!" Their son came running up to Xiao, opening both of his small arms as a gesture of wanting a hug from his own father.

Xiao was hesitant because he don't want to accidentally scratches his son because he was still so small and tiny despite being 5 years old, but he knew if he don't hug his son, he would cry because that's what Lumine did when she wanted a hug from Xiao back then, but he ignored her, that was way before they got were married.

Xiao who had no choice, carefully raise his arms out, very carefully and gently carried their son into his own arms, and took him out to the balcony for two to have some fresh air. Something smells good, Xiao sniffled. It was coming from the laundry that Lumine had hung his clothes up at the balcony.

"Daddy! It smell so good! Your clothes!" Their son told Xiao, but as usual he didn't respond, just closed his eyes and open them again.

"What are the both of you doing?" Lumine came walking up to them. "Daddy was just hugging me and bringing me to the balcony! Don't worry, daddy is gentle!" Lumine shook her head, sigh, before letting out a small smile. "So, how you like the breeze, my sweetie?" She then went up to the both of them, rested her head on Xiao's shoulder, enjoying the sunrise together.

"Un! The breeze is so good, mommy!" Lumine smiled at her own son. "I'm glad." Xiao then turn his head and gave a small kiss on Lumine's lip, pretty much to Lumine's surprise she blushed and let out a soft, beautiful smile.

"I'm so glad i was with you." Xiao whispered but Lumine couldn't hear because of the breezy morning air that has blew across them. "I love you, Wifeyy." Lumine turn her head and smile. "I love you too, my husband." The both of them once again, had a soft kiss under the sunrise at the balcony, to only their son giggled 'so sweet mommy and daddy~', is what their son was thinking.

The end