𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

I slowly stepped off the shuttle.

"WELCOME TO GOOBISHEN PRIME"

Massive neon signs flashed in a bright electric green. I took a look around to see what the cat had brought in this time. There are so many new people. Most likely, they are first-timers. A quick glance at my holographic revealed that the counter had reached visit #364.

Don't worry, I'm going to tell you all there is to know about this place. The most important thing to remember about Goobishen Prime is that ...

"Welcome to Goobishen Prime!!!" - an over-friendly RoboHost barked my way, completely disrupting my train of thought.

"Is this your first visit, sir ?" Damn bots. They're everywhere now.
I flashed my card at his scanner.

"AN ELITE! I am so sorry sir!" Who knew these things could apologize

"AN ELITE! I am so sorry sir!" Who knew these things could apologize. Oh well.

The escalator dropped me off right at the entrance and it was pitch black inside.

The sight of thousands of people dancing in complete silence has always struck me as surreal. You'd think the universe's only club would play loud music that could be heard on neighboring planets... but no.

Nowadays, everyone has a brain implant. These would automatically connect to the sound system and play whatever music you chose. It happened without your having to "think" about it. There are endless possibilities. Every visitor received a unique experience. It's all delivered directly to your brain these days, and it's all tailored to your mood.

The venue was completely full. After all, it was the big anniversary tonight. It's our wedding anniversary.

However, not for me.

In my head, nothing was playing. That's because I came for a different reason, and nothing could derail me from my mission.