𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙋𝙈𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙋𝙈
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Kentrell had just walked out of the house, damn near late for his appointment. Today he was going to get his results. Kentrell was neither happy nor was he sad. If he was pregnant, he would have a mini him. Kentrell always knew he wanted children, just not in the predicament he was having one. He wanted to be in a committed relationship, but that's just not the case.

If he is pregnant, Von would be the father. Von cool to be around for a few seconds, but for the rest of his life Nah.

Kentrell got in his car, pulling out of his driveway. It took about thirty minutes to get there, and that was only because of traffic.

Kentrell hopped out of the car, hood over his head as he walked into the clinic.

"Hey, honey." The receptionist from yesterday smiled at him, handing him a pen.

"Hey." Kentrell mugged, taking the pen, signing his name, and going to take a seat in the lobby.

Since Kentrell had an appointment booked, it wouldn't take long for him to get his results. He sat with his arms crossed, his gaze on the floor.

"Gaulden?" Dr. Smith called into the lobby.

Kentrell stood from his seat, following Dr. Smith into her office.

"How are you doing today?" Dr. Smith smiled.

"I'm doing alright, just a lil' nervous." Kentrell nervously smiled, his arms wrapped around himself.

"Everything will be just fine." Dr. Smith assured him. "Do you want me to read the results, or do you want to read them?"

"You can tell me." Kentrell took a deep breath, bracing himself.

"Mr. Gaulden, you are 8 weeks pregnant, congratulations!" Dr. Smith exclaimed enthusiastically.

A lump caught in Kentrell's throat, his throat going dry instantly.

"Since only eight weeks, you only need to checkup on the baby once every month. After your seven months mark, you go once every two weeks. After thirty six weeks, you'll go once every week." Dr. Smith explained. "Any questions?"

Kentrell shook his head, not trusting his voice.

"Well, you are free to leave. Congratulations once again." Dr. Smith smiled, waving at Kentrell as he walked out of the office.