CATCHING THE SNOWFLAKE

Date: DEC 13, 2023

Time: 21:23

Location: THE WHIP & THE FIDDLE PUB

Steve is in a bar and he is still trying to figure out a few things. One why the hell is he here, he knows he can't get drunk and two how hasn't no one recognized him yet. The second question is always something he has always asked himself whenever he went undercover. He is super-soldier for god sakes! How on earth don't people recognize a super-soldier in a Henley, a leather jacket, a baseball cap and glasses? He did save the universe and brought bad around trillions of people but whatever. 

It's been almost 11 years since he woke up ... that was 11 years of endless fights. Even though he did rest for 7 decades, in every waking moment of his life all he has done is fight (quite literally). He doesn't know anything else to do.

Now with Nat (she said she has done enough of world saving and jumping of off space cliffs for a lifetime or 10) and Tony (more or less what Nat had said) retiring, Bruce trying to be his old 5'9" stature, Clint going back to his family and retiring (for real this time... hopefully) and Thor hitch-hicking a ride with the guardians, he had no one, no purpose. 

Sure Steve had Bucky, but with Sam being the new Captain America Bucky was needed now more than ever.

For once in his overextended life he felt truly alone. He thought about staying in the 40s with Peggy, but that wasn't fair to many people first of all to Peggy, who moved on and lived a full life and Bucky who would be there with him till the end of the line.

He knows he owes it to Peggy to live a full life on his that's why after giving that dance he promised to that dame all those years ago he came back.

He was pulled back to the present by a whiskey he didn't order. He looks up to see a couple having a fight. He looked at his watch, time: 22.23. That was it. He has to do something with his life. He cannot be that creepy who observes everyone at one corner of the bar, he thought to himself. 

He decided to take baby steps, starting with going to the supermarket to buy things needed to make some late night dinner.

So he drove to the nearest Target and as he was shopping he saw her. He saw the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on.

Though drenched all he could see was that beautiful face. 

Date: DEC 13, 2023

Time: 22:35

Location: THE WHIP & THE FIDDLE PUB

It's been 6 months since it happened. 6 months since her supposed love of her life cheated on her. Ever since that fateful night she has been on a downward spiral. 

How could she not be sad? That dipshit flushed 5 years of her life down the toilet. Her friends.... well they were there for her for the first month. After that she was deemed too depressing for her friends and she has been alone ever since. 

At times she would wonder whether it was her fault, whether she let this happen, was she not good enough. Yep ladies and gentlemen she opened that door. Ever since her "friends" abandoned her. She would spend all her nights drinking in this vintage pub. At first she would go there in the hopes of getting laid after a few weeks she realised that was impossible. Nowadays she would go there to just drink all of her sorrows (not the healthiest thing out there.. but it works). 

Suddenly she was brought back to the present by a rain. She looked up to see a bachelorette party started a fire to her bar. She obviously ran out of the bar.