𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

-𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝗴𝐚𝐢𝐧-

-𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝗴𝐚𝐢𝐧-

TAYLOR

"...HOW BAD IS IT?" TAYLOR
sighed, looking behind her at the woman who was currently cutting her hair.

Earlier, Glenn had introduced her as Tara, and she offered to give her a trim if she wanted.

"Not bad at all. The ends are a bit dead, but that's all." Tara replied, trimming at the ends.

"How longs my hair. I uh...I had to chop my hair super short awhile back, and I've been trying to get it to grow back" Taylor explained.

"About midway down your back. Why'd you have to chop off all your hair?" Tara asked.

"...A guy named the Governor. He uh...he grabbed me by my hair, and I had no choice but to cut through my hair to escape from him." Taylor replied.

       "...I...I was there; the prison attack. I was on th Governor's side. As soon as I saw what he was really like, I froze up, and all hell broke loose...I'm...I'm sorry about your friend Hershel..." Tara apologized, brushing out the strands of Taylor's hair.

"...I know I can trust you. You escaped with Glenn; just the two of you. You could've killed him, but you didn't. So, in my opinion, your one of us now." Taylor smiled, looking back at Tara.

Smiling back, Tara nodded, "Thanks, Taylor. That means a lot.".

       "You two almost done?" Daryl asked, walking up to the two.

      "Finishing up now. There, how's that?" Tara asked Taylor, handing her a small pocket mirror.

      Gasping, Taylor smiled brightly as she studied her newly-styled hair.

"Oh my god Tara, I love it! Thank you so much!" She chimed.

Nodding, Tara smiled back, "Of course, Taylor.".

Taylor got up and walked up to Daryl, to which he handed her a guitar.

"Found it an' claimed it. Let's hope we don' lose it." He said, gesturing to the back.

Cocking a brow, she flipped it over, giggling as she saw all the signatures from the others were carved into the back.

"Guess it's only fair I play a song." She smirked, beginning to tune the guitar.

"Why...Why are ya' doin' this? It's not I don' wan' ya' to, but ya' don' gotta in front o' everyone." He said.