Camry

... Camry is my name and I am a 2nd grader. I hate my name because I love my dad so much than anything else in the world.

My dad is living with Jesus. Today is his birthday. I want to send this gift box to him.. this is not empty, I have filled this with my kisses because he loves my kisses most.

Dear dad!.. I want to remind you an incidence...

We were walking on a wooden bridge.. you asked me to hold your hand to avoid me falling into the river. But I asked you to hold my hand. You surprised and asked me why.

I said, there is a BIG difference. You got confused and asked me why.

I explained.. 'If I hold your hand then there are chances that I may let your hand go when my energy drains. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.'

You amazed and enjoyed it and explained, 'You are right my dear, In any relationship in the path of life, you need to hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours.'

'So, Dad.. it is my turn, I will hold your fingers now... I will talk to Jesus and bring you back to our home..'

...

I was a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father.

That was my 4th birthday, my dad was super exited from morning. He went out to collect my favorite purple colored cake but he didn't return.

That crash was perfect enough to separate my dad from my life forever..

The name of the car he travelled was Camry....