11

aaanddd.....the first year reaction totally not like what yuuji expected, which i expected because it's not an everyday things to watch your classmate who died come to lives.

after you cries your eyes out too.

but im satisfied looking at the old man reaction. he looks so mad and shock lmao.

"i am soo happy old man" i wink at him and smirk while he glare at me.

what you wanna fight?!!!

and then satoru comes and annoy him more. this is one more thing that we have in common. we both hate the higher up with all of our might.

when the student start to walk to their respective base, me and satoru happily high-five each other while grinning like idiots.

"you both are really related..." utahime say shaking her head before walking away.

"we are both gojo afterall"

time skip

me, utahime and satoru are now in the teacher's room. i glance at satoru a bit before speaking up.

"satoru, do you wish to talk about that now?" i look at him with a serious expression.

"alright so...utahime, me and sayuri think that there's a traitor within the jujutsu sorcerer. they're likely to be the one who had close contact with jujutsu tech so i want you to look into the people, including student at kyoto" satoru explain.

"what will you do if im the traitor?" she ask.

"no way, utahime you're too scared and weak---"

without letting satoru to finish his sentence, utahime throw her tea at satoru but the jerk turn on his infinity on time so he didn't got wet.

"you're so stupid, you know that right?" i poke his cheeks grinning.

"and that's why you loves me" he grinned too.

"nope wdym that's why i loves you" i stuck my tongue out, making fun of him before quickly teleport to the student.

with the student

"hellooo my lovely student" i show up in front of their waiting room, grinning.

i look at all of them and saw yuuji on his knees while holding a funeral frame making me burst in laughter.

"what the hell??!! poor my baby, why did you do this to him??" i hug yuuji who's now ranting like a little child.

"so you know that he's alive, sayuri-san??" nobara say looking at me with disbelieve.

i scratch my head and smile awkwardly.

"yes...?"

nobara look away from me, huffing.

"look guys, I've been training him--" i got cut off by nobara.

"YOU'VE BEEN TRAINING HIM???"

"so that's why you sometimes absent from our daily practice" maki add.

"i mean, satoru make me but..anyway!! my point is i know how strong he has become and how strong you guys has too!! so beat some ass for me, will ya??" i said a bit too loud.

"im glad you're still sayuri-san...and ofc we would win" panda laugh.

"shake!!"

"ofc im sayuri, if not then who am i supposed to be?" i ask confusedly.

"it's just that, back then you were acting so much like gojo-sensei..even i was quite taken aback because this is the most crazy and immature I've seen you. you must have spent too many time with him that he's now rubbing on you" megumi sigh massaging his temple.

"i told y'all duh im a gojo too...but yeah maybe I've been spending too many times with him that i kinda got caught in his immaturity..." i whine.

"when did you guys even meet tho?" maki ask.

right...they didn't know that we literally live together and is in the process of getting married..

"didn't they live together--" yuuji said but i quickly cover his mouth.

"uh what?? you guys live toge--" i cut panda off, giving him a signal to shut his mouth and not talk about it.

"we're both gojo afterall...and remember when i tell you guys that the both of us are in the line of becoming the next clan head?? it's all clan business" i lied.

damn yuuji, i love you and all but that's a secret!!

"uh okay??" nobara say looking at me weirdly.

don't ask more pls...plsssss!!

"maki-senpai, let's discuss about our strategy" megumi say lazily.

after maki, toge and nobara attention are no longer on me he looks at me questionably mouthing a

"you owe me an explanation"

and all i could do is nod.

now, i have to deal with this cinnamon roll and panda. i turn to look at them and found yuuji looking confuse as hell while panda is laughing so hard.

geez...panda is smart, im sure he's gonna figure it out soon!!

i frown at the thought and let out a heavy sigh.

oh kami, pls help me

edit :-

i kinda forgot that it was satoru's birthday but happy belated birthday to our favorite sensei❣️❣️❣️

here satoru being pretty pt. 975995406