I Missed You

I read the manga! That's why their names are like that. Also kinda sequal to "Wait Up For Me..."

.....

Piccolo...has been defeated...

'Thank the Gods...' Goku thought smiling, falling to the ground. Yajirobe caught him and sighed. 'Kuririn...Old Man...you...have been avenged...' Goku continued smiling. "Is...that you, Yajirobe?" Goku asked.

He nodded and placed the monkey boy down. Ten was there too, he was hurt but still walking. Ten explained everything. Including the information that Chaozu and Shenlong were dead as well.

It made Goku sad but he knew he had to find a way to revive them.

....

He did. The Piccolo look-alike turned out to be the half of Piccolo before he became evil. His new name is Kami, the God of their world. It was cool.

Mr. Popo and Kami revived Shenlong and the Dragon Balls. It brought a smile to Goku's face. Kami explained that he'll make an exception for Goku's wish. "Really?! Can I go watch everybody come back to life too?!" Goku asked Kami.

But Kami declined, saying: "I thought you promised to train here..." making Goku sad. "Right..."

....

It had been three years. He had gotten stronger, and was ready for the next tournament. "Be safe." Mr. Popo and Kami said in sync. "Thanks!" He went back down to Earth.

"I can't wait to see everyone again!" Goku yelled out in joy. "Wait, don't forget about this!" Karin yelled from all the way at the top dropping a umbrella down his way.

"THANKS!!" He opened it and waved goodbye to Upa and his father.

'Krillin, I'm happy to now see you again! I have so much to tell!' He thought smiling as he ran.

///////

"Hey!" Goku greeted at the others.

"Is he a friend of yours?" Roshi asked Bulma. "No." Bulma answered. Goku smiled, "Old Timer! You are back to life! Man, you look great!" Goku complimented. Then he looked around for the others. "Where's Kuririn and Yamcha and Tenshinhan and everybody?"

He looked back at them, "They in the gymnasium already?"

"N-No..."

"...Way..."

"G-Goku?!"

"Is it you?!" Everyone was shocked. They asked him questions and when Goku took off the rag on his head. It confirmed, he is indeed Goku.

Then...

"Yoo-hoo! Hey, we just bumped into each other over there!" Kuririn said with a smile on his face. Ten took his hat off and greeted with a smile, "Long time no see...Lord Muten-Roshi."

Everyone was quiet. Yamcha chuckled. "I expected a little more reaction..." he admitted. "Maybe they're too shocked at our transformations." Kuririn joked.

Goku's heart skipped a beat. 'Kami...' he thought. He walked up to Kuririn with a smile. "You look great, Kuririn!"

He looked up at the teen in silence. His eyes widened and he turned around to face him fully. "Now we're all here!" Goku removed his hand from Kuririn's shoulder. "G...Goku...is that...you...?" Kuririn asked.

Goku laughed. "Yeah!"

Kuririn then hugged him tight. "YOU IDIOT! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I NEVEF GOT TO SAY THANK YOU!!" Kuririn screeched. Goku hugged him back and smiled.

"I've missed you too...Kuririn." Goku's voice was now soft. Kuririn looked at him again. "Kuririn...is your..."

"Heart racing? Yes. Is your..."

"Head and stomach fuzzy? Yes."

"Goku." Kuririn's face softened.

"Buddy...I..."

They kissed each other with hunger. It was so fierce that they fell. Kuririn's hat was basically falling off.

"Holy shit-"

"They're tounge fucking!" Yamcha shrieked. They broke apart for breath. "Goku, how long...have you felt that way?"

"Super long."

They kissed again, it was slow and soft.

"Okay, okay, BOYS!" Lord Muten-Roshi yelled. "Sorry, Master." Kuririn apologized. "Now, let's get you guys signed up before anymore time is wasted."

"Right!" They men nodded and ran to the station to sign up.

Kuririn and Goku glanced at each other with smiles. They never wanted to leave each others side again.