Bird In A Cage - Part Six [16+]

[WARNING: 16+ Content Ahead. Sensitive Subjects; Non-Consensual Lime.]

______________

"Peter... H-How did you know where I lived?"

The rain contuined to pour around us, drowning out the distant sounds of everything else. The only other thing I could hear was the faint beating of Peter's heart through his chest, gently thumping in a rhythmic melody. He himself was dead silent, not uttering a single word.

His arms around my waist suddenly tightened, as if he was trapping my body against his own. I began to squirm and wiggle with all my strength, trying to escape from his grasp. I quickly realized that struggling was pointless. He was much too strong for me to over power.

"Get off me!" I screamed into the air, pounding my fists against his shoulders. He didn't even flinch from my blows, standing completely still like an immovable force. I was hitting him as hard as I could, but it didn't seem to matter.

An immense sense of fear began to take over my body. The type of fear that made your blood run cold and your life flash before your eyes. My breathing quickened, and my heart started to pound relentlessly against my rib cage. How could he have known? How could he have possibly known where I lived? I was so distracted by my own thoughts in the van that I hadn't realized that Peter knew where he was going. He didnt need me to tell him the directions to my apartment because somehow... he already knew the way.

"Y/n. Stop." He whispered softly into my ear, his grip on my waist tightening. I gasped out for air, the intense pressure suddenly making it hard to breathe. It felt like he was trying to literally squeeze the life out of me.

"Y-you... you followed me h-home..." I said in a near whisper, struggling to form a sentence. When he gave me my server book, that must have been when it happened. He trailed behind me in the shadows without me even realizing it. Was I blind, or was he just that good?

Peter sighed heavily, his breath feeling hot against my neck.

"Yes, I did." He responded bluntly. His tone of voice sounded so matter-of-fact, so 'this is totally normal', like he hadn't just admitted to literally stalking me. My arms dropped at my sides, giving up the fight against him. It was completely futile. The only thing I could do... was ask.

"...W-why..?"

"Why?" He repeated loudly, sounding almost shocked, "Why? Because I love you, Y/n. Because I am absolutely crazy about you. Your voice, your smell, the feeling of your beautiful skin... It all drives me mad. Mad to the point where I lose control of myself."

His hands fiddled with the back of my hoodie, trailing their way underneath the hem. His warm fingers danced along my lower back, making me tremble beneath his palms. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what I could do. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry out, but I couldn't find the voice to do it.

"Oh god, I love when you quiver like that, darling..." He purred into the nape of my neck, chuckling against my flesh, "I want to make you shake like that even more..."

My mind started to race with a disturbing array of possibilities; considering everything somebody like him could do given the current predicament we were in. There was nobody around; not a single car or person to be seen. If Peter wanted to pick me up and throw me in the back of his van, he could do so with relative ease. Nobody would even realize I was gone until it was too late.