💔💔WITHOUT BECOME THEM I BECOME ONE OF THEM💔💔

(After telling Purvi that she cannot marry VPs, she walks to the door, followed by Purvi's uncle and Shilpa.)

Pandit:- aaj se aap dono saato janam ke liye pati patni hue🙂🙂

(Purvi regained her senses after hearing what the pandit said; she was dreaming that she was leaving the mandap, and in her dream, she regained her senses.
Mukhiji was making a red line in her forehead with sindur, but she couldn't see who would become her spouse, for whom she was going to draw a red line in her forehead, and for whom she was going to name after her name.

Now that the wedding was finished and everyone had entered the haveli, Purvi had entered the world, where she would reside and where her entire life would alter.

Now they're all in the hall getting ready to welcome Purvi, and Anjali is performing arthi for her. Now Purvi is taking her first steps on the red haltha tali, and with each step she takes, she loses something in her mind. )

Purvi:- (in her mind)kanha ji, plzz hamari madad kijiyega jo bhi log hamari jindagi ka hissa ban ne ja rhe h, plzz hum help karna hum unhe khush rkhe🤗🤗

(Now that Purvi has completed all of the rites, she enters the haveli and is dragged to her room, which is decked with all red roses and where she can experience heaven, but her heaven was broken by Anjali. )

Anjali:- bhabhi aaj aap jaldi mt so jana theek hai😁😁

( Everyone was laughing, but Purvi remained silent, and Shilpa was also silent, till Anjali told everyone to leave Purvi alone, but Anjali stopped Shilpa. )

Anjali:- shilpa ruk, shilpa ja or purvi se baatein kr, dekh abhi use kisi ki jarurat h jo uske paas rhe, to tu jake baat kr 😊😊

(Shilpa stayed in Purvi's room and assisted her in sitting in the bed and opening the duppta. Shilpa noticed that Purvi was unhappy and terrified, and her face turned to palm.)

Shilpa:- purvi... tu thik h na, tujhe kuch chahiye 🙁🙁🙁🙁

Purvi:- nhi di, hum thik h, hume kuch nhi chahiye per hume dar lg rha h😨😨😨😨😨

Shilpa:- kyu, kya hua, tu dar kyu rhi h per tujhe dar kis baat ka lg rha h🤔🤔🤔🤔

Purvi:- di, mukhiji..😥😥😥😥😥

( Then Shilpa learns what Purvi is trying to express and what is going on in her mind.)

Shilpa:- purvi, meri baat dhyaan se sun, mukhi ji baaki aadmiyo ki tarah nhi h or agar tu aaj raat ke liye dar rhi h to ye sb sochna band kr de kyu ki mukhiji raat ko nhi aayenge to tu aaram se rehna, acha me chalti hu tujhe kuch chahiye to call kr diyo 😉😉😉😉😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

(Then Shilpa left Purvi alone in that silence, where the darkness vanished on its own, leaving Purvi terrified and alone in the chamber. Purvi was trying to get up when she heard someone try to unlock the door from outside, then one shadow appeared very tall and in front of her, scaring her, then that person locked the door from inside. Purvi was terrified, and when the person stood in front of the bed or purvi did not turn on the light, purvi held her bed by her leg fingers tightly and her dress by her hand. When the man noticed, he came to a halt and turned his face the lock door side and put his hand behind his back.

Vir:- mere te teri shaadi hui h or mera naam virendra pratap singh h or me iss gaon ka mukhiya hu 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

(After saying this, Viren looks back without turning, and Purvi is still gazing down, and Viren is waiting for Purvi to say something, but she doesn't, so Vir resumes his tolk.)

Vir:- dekh hum pati patni to rehvenge lekin sirf samaaj ki najro me, yhaa tk ki puri duniya ki najar me bhi, per hamare liye na, or mere liye to bilkul bhi na, mere liye tu sirf mere bacchon or meri patni sakshi ki dekh bhal karne wali h 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

( Purvi's eyes well up with tears after hearing that Vir has a wife, but she doesn't say anything and closes her mouth with her palm again.)

Vir:- haa ik baat apne dimaag me baitha le, tu mere parivaar ka dhyaan rakhegi per mere kareeb aane ki koshish bhi mt karna or apni seema te kabhi bahar mt aana, yo mt sochiyo ki tanne meri jindagi me patni ki jagah bhi milegi 🤨🤨🤨🤨😒😒😏

(After that, he tried to walk away, but he came to a halt and tried to say something else, which he suddenly remembered. )

Vir:- sun agar tanne jan na h ki hmara ke rishta h, to me iss rishte ko ik naam dunga hmara kabhi koi rishta na hoga per haa ik rishta hmara hoga or vo h mol ka rishta 🤨🤨🤨😏😒

(Purvi became even more shattered after hearing what Vire had to say, and she burst out crying, which viren overheard.)

Vir:- tu mere parivaar ka dhyaan rakhna, agar tanne kuch chahiye, mera matlab h paise to mere te keh dena me tanne de dunga 😒😒😒😒😏🤨

(After saying this, he left Purvi alone, and she began to scream loudly. When Viren attempted to leave the room, he heard crying sounds and stopped for a while, but did not look back before leaving.)

(Purvi cries as much as she can and asks God why this is happening. )

Purvi:- kanha ji, hamare sath hi aisa kyu hota h, kya hum itne bure h, plzz in sab se bahar aane me hmari madad kijiye 😭😭😭😭😭

(On the other hand, vps senses something close by and goes to his room, where sakshi is. When he enters, he sees sakshi, but she is dressed in a red saree, and he loses her for a second before approaching her and hugging her.

Purvi feels thirsty in her room, so she looks for a switch and turns it on. If she can't find water, she goes outside to seek assistance, then she works in coridoor. She noticed something and was startled for a second, so she began to wail and fled away. viren chamber, when sakshi hugged him and touched him, when sakshi tried to go, viren grabbed her and tried to kiss her, but he abruptly stopped, not because sakshi was sick, but because he had married someone and how could he betray her now.)

Vir:- na, yo mene ke kar diya, me uske sath aisa kaise kr skta hu, aakhir he to vo meri patni 🙁🙁🙁🙁😮

Vir:- ke mene use apni patni kaha, per kyu ...🙁🙁🙁😮😮😮🤔

WRITE TO READER :

Remember the couples thar are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart ,and come out even stronger 😊😊😊