The meeting

I was very upset. I had just finished reading The Two Noble Kinsmen for the 53428979 time. My enemy, Shakespeare hasn't written anything new in years. How am I supposed to be enemies with someone who hasn't been active?

I decided to go to the market and get some fresh air. I opened my door and breathed in the scent of decaying corpses. "Just like home," I say to myself. I start walking to the market.

I looked at all of the stands. Some were selling food and baked goods while others were selling trinkets. Being around these poor people gave me a headache, but I had a certain feeling about this. 

I saw a stand that was selling clocks. There was a guy who couldn't be no less than 30 running it. He had pocket watches and grandfather clocks. There was a peculiar watch that I saw. It was silver and it looked like there was some kind of blue material inside of it. I didn't know of anything that could make that color so I asked about it. 

"How did you get that color on this watch?" I asked. 

The man responded with, "That is a mystery nobody from here will figure out. Time will show its importance soon."

This guy must be crazy. He kind of talks like Shakespeare's writing. God I hate Shakespeare. I decided that I could buy from this peasant so he could fix whatever's wrong with him. "How much for it?"

"$200 cash only," he said. That was very overpriced for a random pocket watch. Also why would he need to say cash only? Whatever, this is too confusing. I gave him the money and left with the watch.

I decided to go into a bookstore and guess who I ran into.

"WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE," I bellowed.

"Ah Ben Jonson, nice to see you," he replied.

"Have you finally given up writing? You haven't made anything in years!"

"I haven't found the right story to publish."

"That's bullshit. You should just write something!"

"We both know that's not how this works. How about we talk this over tomorrow, April 22nd 1616, with fellow author Michael Drayton at a bar?"

"Fine, but I'm only going for the sole purpose of arguing with you."

"Sure, but I will try to have a gay time."

"Whatever, bye loser."

I can't believe he wants to have a fun time when we're going to be arguing! That man will not be gay if I had anything to do with it.

I forgot about looking at other stands and stormed home. I threw my bags and coat on the closest chair and started screaming. I heard my neighbor bang on the wall and tell me to shut up so I apologized.

I remembered the pocket watch and picked it up. The blue inside of it started glowing. It also felt like it was getting warmer

"What the fuck," I exclaimed.

I threw it across the room because what is that why is it glowing and warm what.

The glowing got brighter and eventually began to take the form of a person. A guy with shoulder length brown hair was just standing in my room. I was too stunned to speak.

"Welcome to the internet"