03: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥💝

Heyy guyss !!!
How are you all doing ??
Ik I'm late so sorry for that.
I hope you are liking the story ??
Anyways happy reading. ❤️

❤️✨ ── ✧《✩》✧ ──❤️✨

Evening.
Location;- Kohli Villa.

After Virat go to have a talk to Mahi bhai in that time Rohit along with Ritika nd Samaira came. Nd listening all things from upstairs Rohit Sharma with the same anger was going to call Vishakha but after Rits nd Anushka make him calm down he go to there upstairs garden where Virat was talking to Mahi.

"These boys oh God, i swaer they will scare that poor boy, Said Ritika in disbelief; Vi alredy started planning how he will do things so the boy nd his family will ran away." Said Anushka nd both the girls chuckle. "You know these both sure will sure plan something to scared that boy, by the way who is the guy, ask ritika. "i don't know exactly who but he's a cricketer;" Cricketer? Ask Ritika surprised to which Anushka nods.

"Maa said he belongs to the rich Punjabi family nd maa knows both of her boys how they are so maa refused to say anything regarding the boy, Anushka said. "Aunty is actually right, these both boys can do anything," Said Ritika nd both of them giggles. "dekha Vi ye yaha pati ki burai ho rahi" (You see Vi they taking bad about there husband) said Rohit nd gets a glare from Ritika nd shuts his mouth, to which Virat laugh nd Rohit smack his head nd there banter started. "How dare you to hit me, you elephant", Yelled Virat "Haww you see my twin surname he is calling me elephant, you call me elephant no, ab dekh aaj kaise khata hoon mein," (now see how i will eat) "Good go eat, said Virat sarcastically nd Rohit smile widely, But be ready to spend extra 3 hours wid me." Rohit's face pale listening virat nd virat bite his to control his laugh.

"Behenc--," Rohit was cut by Anushka. ''Shut up guys for god's sake shut up you two," Anushka yelled in anger. ''Nd Ro what was that, are you both kids, for god sake you guys are father's now, atleast behev like one". Yelled both Ritika nd Anushka nd both the boys stand there with a finger in there mouth in that time Vishakha came with both Vamika nd Samaira nd get confused seeing them.
"Whats wrong with both you kids? Why you both kept a finger in your mouth nd making faces as if someone scold you?" Vishakha being confused ask.

"Maa don't even ask it there as usual argue, Mahi bhai was right we will do that abse what say Rits?" ask Anushka nd Ritika nodded. "What-- Rohit was about ask but one glare from Ritika nd he shut down.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Bhai thoda zyada ho gaya kya?, (Bro, did we react much?) Wishpered Rohit,Virat nods Obviously bro see how they are glaring." Said Virat nd give smile to both RitsShka (Ritika/Anushka) "Aaroo, Rooh when both of them will came, Viru tu baat karega na? Aur Rohit tu zara Rooh ko handel kar lega. Don't know kaise meri bachhiyaan react karengi.," said vishakha being tensed. "Maa still we really have to get baby married?,'' Ask Virat nd Rohit nodded. "Yes Aunty she is just 23 nd we both will find--, And Rohit was cut by Vishakha. "Beta understand his family is so good so the boy is im sure when you will meet the boy you will get convinced that your baby is in good hands nd you know the boy he is a cricketer., Cricketer- are you serious mom? Who is he? Tell me his name?, Virat ask desperately. No im not saying you will meet tomorrow., Mom c'mon yaar this is childish. You trust me Virat? Ask Vishakha seriously, Virat looked towards her in disbelief "What type of a question this is obviously mom. Its just that meri bachhi hai wo. I remember when she bron she didn't open her eyes we all were so tensed then when i hold her she opened her eyes, holding her i felt the same the way i felt when i hold Vami, ask Nushkie, said Virat crying a little.