I

Fucking college dean.

How it all started, stupid economics,stupid class, stupid parties. That's how you got to having to retake the economics class. And still in the first day you wake up late.

Running into class late hoping you could just sneak in the back and be unnoticed but much to dislike you walk into the lecture hall and set your things down, "ahem look who decided to join us finally, only 17 minutes late" the baritone in the professors voice scratched something in your stomach " ah sorry it won't happen again" you apologized without looking into his eyes or even bothering to look up at him. " of course you won't" he said sarcastically , now noticing nearly everyone was watching your interaction you cleared your throat. " As I was saying I'm your new professor since your recent one had a problem with you I have to do this, call me professor Anthony".

After class ended you went to leave but he told you to meet him after class. "Fuck" you thought , while making your way to his desk. "Miss l/n... I know how hard you tried to make efforts to pass this class at the end of last term so let's not make this term harder than it has to be. Yeah?" You responded by just frantically nodding not soon after you heard your phone buzz and it was Clint.

Hey love, study date tonight?

Fuck.

A/n
Short ik but next one will be better