Day'Cloud

Hello I am Day'Cloud a warrior for thunder clan, I will be telling you my backstory of how I got to where I am at now.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•| Age kit |•|•|•|•|•|•|

I would always love you explore in the camp when I could leave the nursery. It was always fun, but one time I remember when I was exploring the camp a fox had entered the camp, I was scared and ran to a my queen.

|•|•|•|•|•| Age Apprentice |•|•|•|•|•|

Now that I was an apprentice I wanted to be a warrior so I went hunting with the young warriors, it was fun to hunt small things like rabbits I also got taught to never go to the thunder paths alone, the monsters always scared me.

|•|•|•|•|•| Age Young Warrior |•|•|•|•|•|

Now that I am a young warrior I can go hunting on my own, I now know about kittypets I am not a big fan of then cause I think that they are stuck up cats, I also now hunt small deer.

Update, I have met a kittypet named lemony, she was so nice, and we talked for a long time it was fun.

|•|•|•|•|•| Age Warrior |•|•|•|•|•|

I now hunt all types of animals and protect my clan, I know the med-cat very will by now cause I find my self stepping in poison ivy/oak its not fun, but I love my life at the moment.

|•|•|•|•|•| age dead |•|•|•|•|•|

I bet you are wondering why it says dead right? Will here's why thunder and shadow clan had started to have a war seeing as I am a warrior I am supposed to help I was but I ended up dying........

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Name Day'Cloud
Gender female
Mate lemony
Likes kits, kittypets, hunting, leaders, thunder clan, deer
Dislikes shadow clan, water, and rouges