Chapter One

Bradley and Laura had been living in Montana for a few months now and they could not have been happier, "God, Laura, I love it here so much, Bradley said as they sat closely on Laura's love seat. "Thank you, honey. I love having you here with me, I didn't realize how lonely I felt because I was always working and never really had time for myself, but now that you're here I feel complete." Bradley leaned in against her, "I love you so much Laura," she spoke softly. Laura smiled and pulled Bradley close to her. "Hey, Laura, there's something I need to tell you," Bradley hesitated and took breath, "a, after you left, I found out that Cory was the one who outed me, and he told me he loved me, I, I didn't know how to react because I was too scared to say anything." Laura's heart sank into the pit of her stomach, she held back the tears, "i, it's okay Brads, you did the right thing. Cory is an asshole and I know exactly what he was trying to do and I won't ever let that happen," she said as she held Bradley tighter. Laura was always so strong but there were moments when she just wanted yo break down but she had to be strong for Bradley so she kept her composure and shook off that feeling of anger. "Hey, Brads. I'll be right back, okay sweetie?" "Where you going?" " I just need to make a quick phone call, I'll be back here promise," she said as she kissed the top of the blondes head. Laura goes into her bedroom and closes the door and she goes to sit on the edge of her bed,  she grabs her phone and calls Cory, "listen here Cory, Bradley told me what you did, how dare you! You teamed up with Alex and did this exact same thing to me and I will not allow you to do this to Bradley! Oh AND one more thing, I love Bradley, she's Gus best thing that's ever happened to me, so you need to back the fuck off and leave us alone, wether you like it or not she's MINE!" After about 10 minutes Laura comes out and sees Bradley standing at the door, " I heard what you said and I want to thank you for sticking up for me, no one has ever really done that for me before. "Well, I meant it. I love you Bradley Jackson." "I love you too, Laura."

Laura and Bradley had engaged in conversation for over an hour "hey ah, Bradley what do you think about starting a family?" "With, you?" "Yes, silly, with me!" "That would be amazing,  but how would we do that?" "Well, we could adopt or I could have a baby." "You mean like from a donor?" "How else?" Bradley looked at Laura, "I'd love for you to have one."Laura smile and kisses the blonde and held her tightly. "We will talk about that baby," but for right now let's go take a bath." " I like the sound of that." Bradly takes Laura's had and guides her into the bathroom and when they arrive, Bradley turns on the water making sure it's not too hot, she takes off her clothes and then takes off Laura's and slightly splashes her with water, "come her sexy," she said as she wrapped her arm around her pressing her breast's hard against Laura's naked body. Laura began to kiss her gently. "Bradley, you gonna be the death of me, if you keep this up," she said as she stepped into the tub pulling Bradley along with her. Once they were in, Laura pulls her into her and holds her with one hand while the other one wanders Bradley inner thigh, "open your legs for me baby." Bradley opens her legs slightly, Laura moves her hand towards the blondes clit, she moans as she slipped I finger into her pussy. "Mmmm, that feels good." Laura added a second finger and pushed in deeper. "Ahh, Laura," she moaned.  "God, I wanna fuck you so hard, she said trying to reach Laura's pussy from behind. "I'm sure we can arrange for that."  Laura stands up and lifts Bradley and they head to the bedroom. Bradley rummages through Laura's drawers trying to find her toys.  Laura just watches her in amusement. She opens her nightstand drawers, "looking for these," she chuckles. She walks  back over to Laura and nods, and she gets between Laura's legs and begins licking her clit as she shoved three fingers inside of her, Laura grunts "Jesus Christ Bradley," she moaned. "God you feel soooooo damn good," she said as she pulled out  of her. Laura looks at her in disappointment, but when she sees the  toy Bradley grabs she gasps, "Bradley, you really think that is gonna fit into my tiny hole?" She nods,  "I'll make it fit baby." "Oh man okay," Laura said as Bradley spreads Laura's legs wider she gently pushes the 12 inch dildo into Laura's tight pussy, Laura was really tight so she pulled it out and then rammed it hard inside of her, Laura yelped as her pussy gripped this monster. Bradley started fucking her tightness, "GOD DAMN IT, it's too big baby, but don't stop. Bradley smiled and pulled the dildo out of her and she tied Laura's ankles and wrists to the bed posts so she couldn't move, "Brads what are you doing. " I wanna watch your body twitch when you start to cum she said as she started rubbing her clit hard to make her nice and wet before ransacking her again. Once Bradley saw Laura's juices leak from within side of her Bradley shoved the dildo back into her pussy and started to fuck her hard. Laura gripped onto the bed posts as she felt this thing hitting her cervix.